Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conditional Green Card Abuse Syndrome (CGCAS)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Green Card Abuse Syndrome (CGCAS)

Dr. Michael here has discovered an amazing Medical Marvel that started in 1996 in the United States.

Apparently, the gaining of a conditional green card creates two amazing psychological responses. First, the USC, who has lovingly supported the alien and never has had a history of abuse, all of a sudden becomes irrationally abusive. Of course, this abuse is carefully documented by the alien. Second, the alien all of a sudden realizes the abuse that they have had to put up with for 2 years and immediately "falls out of love" with the abusive USC.

The abuse is always vague in nature but certainly (according to the aien) has NOTHING whatsoever to do with getting the green card. It is an AMAZING fact that the stress of getting the green card causes the USC to go insane and become abusive.

Of course the alien can not go back home after establishing their newly discovered deep "roots" in America after the long two years. 100 % of aliens have developed such roots. Two years may not seem like a long time to a normal human being, but these aliens take to the soil as if it was their own and their roots grow really fast. Certainly they are remaining against their will in this evil country and if it wasn't for those d-mn roots, they would be more than happy to go back home. America has become their prison; more abuse for our poor alien friends.

My findings will be published in the American Psychiatric Journal next month. I am hoping that I win a Nobel Prize.

Dr. Michael here has discovered an amazing Medical Marvel that started in 1996 in the United States.

Apparently, the gaining of a conditional green card creates two amazing psychological responses. First, the USC, who has lovingly supported the alien and never has had a history of abuse, all of a sudden becomes irrationally abusive. Of course, this abuse is carefully documented by the alien. Second, the alien all of a sudden realizes the abuse that they have had to put up with for 2 years and immediately "falls out of love" with the abusive USC.

The abuse is always vague in nature but certainly (according to the aien) has NOTHING whatsoever to do with getting the green card. It is an AMAZING fact that the stress of getting the green card causes the USC to go insane and become abusive.

Of course the alien can not go back home after establishing their newly discovered deep "roots" in America after the long two years. 100 % of aliens have developed such roots. Two years may not seem like a long time to a normal human being, but these aliens take to the soil as if it was their own and their roots grow really fast. Certainly they are remaining against their will in this evil country and if it wasn't for those d-mn roots, they would be more than happy to go back home. America has become their prison; more abuse for our poor alien friends.

My findings will be published in the American Psychiatric Journal next month. I am hoping that I win a Nobel Prize.

Comment

So you ANALized your OWN relationship, big deal.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

michael ...you need to get over it ...sh*t happends sometimes ...you think its because your ex was an "alien" ...when fact of the matter is she was just a bad apple to begin with... don't blame what happened with your relationship on her being an "alien" ....you know how you sound when you post crap like this?? it's just like someone saying this shit happened because he is an american ....this crap is getting rediculous(sp) there are lots of people out there who got married to "aliens" and have a good relationship ....reality micheal : shit happens , what do you do? get up dust yourself off and move on ...why are you worrying about stupid crap that doesn't make sense ........ if your relationship was meant to be it would have ......i bet if you were really happy with your relationship you would blame it on her being on "alien" but instead you would have aid it was because of the person she was.......you sound like a child who crys when he doesn't get what he wants ....

Comment

I think when these aliens cry about being deported for breaking the law, they sound like a child crying when they don't get away with stealing the cookie jar !

Comment

Jerks are everywhere ... be it USC or alien just like good people could be USC or alien ... get it over with .... Aliens who get deported they get hurt same way USC become victim of immigration fraud ... so there is nothing you or I can do about it ... unless USC stop marrying foreign national ... and that's stupid ... so its not gonna happen ... Good luck ... Pasha

Comment

[quote]
              To be fair, while Insight rambles and caroms-from the scientific method to Aquinas to Freudian psychology-there are a few main themes.
              First, what matters is not what we know, but what is happening when we are knowing.
              Where does the desire to know come from, and what is going on in our minds when we believe or wonder? How can we pay better attention to that?
              Second, then, is Lonergan's belief that the most important empirical data comes from the self. Yes, we are to observe phenomena in the world around us, but the ladder of questing that eventually leads to direct experience of the divine beings by paying attention to one's own mental processes: "The aim is not to set forth a list of the abstract properties of human knowledge but to assist the reader in effecting a personal appropriation of the concrete, dynamic structure immanent and recurrently operative in his own cognitional activities".
              IN OTHER WORDS TO THINK EFFECTIVELY,ONE MUST BECOME AWARE OF THE NATURAL AND HISTORICAL FORCES THAT SHAPE HOW WE THINK; IN BECOMING AWARE OF THEM, WE MAKE THEM OUR OWN. WE BEGIN TO KNOW OUR PREJUDICES AND PRECONCEPTIONS, TO LEARN WHAT LEVERS ARE OPERATIVE IN THE THINKING MACHINE THAT IS OUR BRAIN. WE CAN THEN BETTER CONTROL THOSE LEVERS, RATHER THAN BEING CONTROLLED BY THEM.
              Third, then , this is not a hopeless task but one in which we can make progress; if we are careful and patient, we can become more successful at this "self-appropriation", to use the Lonerganians' favorite word.
              And fourth, such progress will come in part by paying attention to history. So, in insight, Lonergan discusses thinkers like Isaac Newton with an eye to the mental processes that led them to their discoveries.
              [end of quote]

"Beautiful Mind" by Mark Oppenheimer.
              Boston College Magazine, Spring 2003. Page35.

I want to begin my reply to Michael's posting by saying that there is a difference between projecting your own feelings/desires/attitudes into the hearts of others and actually being able to penetrate, grasp and understand their inner motivations and thoughts..
              In the first instance we imagine that others are just our mere prototypes and thus MUST feel exactly as we would feel in similar circumstances, forgetting how much our own background, beliefs, surroundings and prejudices contribute to our thinking processes and feelings.
              The second approach would require one to spend years of his/her life abroad, (and not just studying and reading volumes of books on history, philosophy, psychology and etc.) , and to vigorously try to comprehend the differences of culture and mentality and implications of those differences in one's mindset, thoughts and feelings.

No wonder then that some people judge about things and people around them from their particular point of view, reflecting their own prejudices, desires and subconscious inclinations.
              These people are also unwilling to recognize that there exists another way to approach and understand the world around them.
              They also believe that a Man is an animal that infallibly and consistently reflects his own aggressiveness, caprices and desires and thus he is a slave to his subconscious mind, incapable of free and impartial thinking (Hobbs?).

Far from blaming latter for their beliefs (I understand that it is not someone's fault not to know something that has never been taught or experienced in one's own life), I am simply explaining the roots of existing prejudices and barriers that separate peoples of different cultures, countries, ethnic, racial origins.
              The very same reasons (inability to transcend one's own subconscious, separatist desires/prejudices and to reach to the hearts of other) divide and set against each other even people within the same groups.

Now, America IS, undeniably, one of the World's most advanced and best countries to live in.
              Freedom of speech, freedom to pursue happiness in one's life, protection of one's life, property and civil rights by the State, freedom to establish an enterprise and freedom to achieve the success, where only skies and one's own abilities are the only set limits...
              Isn't all this great?
              Isn't all this worthy of praise?
              Isn't it then natural that many talented people want to come and live in this country, just as many Americans are happy to be born and live here?

But guess what?
              All these rights and privileges are non-existent once you are an Illegal Alien.
              And once you loose all those benefits and privileges, life in America becomes not much better or different than it was back where they came from.
              Only exception could be those fleeing EXTREME poverty and hunger, in which case one could say that it is better to be alive, with full stomach, without any rights whatsoever than to be dead anyway.

To those of you who blame ALL illegal Aliens REGARDLESS of any circumstances I want to remind of what is called "totality of circumstances"

So, if a man driving a car hit and run over the squirrel while steering away and avoiding to hit a pedestrian, only very short sighted Judge would blame him for crime of animal cruelty.
              Somehow that standard is not applied in judging the actions of any Illegal person, thus they are all covered under blanket definition of "Law Breakers", no matter when, how and under what circumstances they became illegal.
              But, AT THE SAME TIME, despite that strong held belief that Law must be upheld (no matter what led to violate it in the first place) YET somehow it is NEVER actually enforced to the full extent, thus contributing to the rise of the numbers of those whom we define as "Illegals".

We all heard different excuses like lack of resources, big business interests and etc.

Nevertheless, the situation gets worse and worse for 10 million Illegal population while some people, representing only minority of American population, speak for entire Nation by uselessly and continuously bashing Illegal aliens, yet never doing anything to contribute to the solution of the problem.

Hence tension arises and things get stirred up. It starts with verbal assaults, jokes and pranks but where it leads to nobody seems to know.

This is a kind of situation I described under option e) in my posting headed "Immigration: Open borders or restriction"
              I actually DID mean it when I said that it would be better for BOTH "Illegals" and the rest of the Americans if government took upon itself to consistently implement the Tancredo's proposals, than to throw the whole issue under the carpet, ignore and inconsistently pursue it while tensions and unhappiness rises in both "Undocumented" and "Law abiding" camps.

Michael's posting is an excellent example of what I mean when I talk about vocal "minority of American population" that is seriously considering the undocumented and other Aliens as bread stealing, fraud committing enemies of law abiding nation.

It is the growth and spread of such feelings that makes me worry for the future and stability of our country.

I believe it is useless to blame one or another party or particular person for harboring these feelings just as it is useless to blame water for boiling over 100 degrees C.

To "cool" the whole thing down we need a CONSISTENT introduction and implementation of our Immigration Laws that, at present time, seems one of the most difficult things to do.
              It appears to me that we will send a man to the Mars before this problem is solved.

With best regards,

E:

P.S. I don't know what assumption did Michael or anyone else make about my earlier reply to his story about his "abusive", "fraudulent", "alien" wife..
              But my point was that I wouldn't assign myself the functions of the Judge and take one side or another not knowing all the evidence, circumstances of the case and etc. What evidence did I have to rule out the POSSIBILITY that she may have been right despite what he was claiming? (It was in his later response that Michael announced about Court decision on his favor).
              I would especially avoid making a judgement by motivating it solely on my feelings for "woman", "alien", "Russian" or "man", "USC", "American" and etc.
              I also suggested Michael, as I am sure any Court Appointed Mediator would, to SETTLE this matter out of the court, peacefully and cost effectively.
              Somehow it was understood by some that I was accusing Michael of actually abusing his wife and making the whole story up.

Hence was my later remark that I am getting used to the fact that people read in my postings what they please no matter what I write.

Good luck ;-)

E:

Comment

Ohh well ...

Michael is gonna get heart attack here .... We r talking abt marriage fraud and I-751 here...i meant main topic ...well we can connect any topic to anything .... E ... its fun reading ur posts .... You are very much disturbed with illegal .... Well anyone would be ... nothing bad in it .... Keep them coming ....

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on February 22, 2004 at 10:10 PM.]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation