X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To PASHA PATEL: Pls post yr timeline for I751

Hi Pasha:

Can you please post your timeline for I751 and also that of your friend you are talking about?

I filed my I751 at TSC on April 20,2004 and have not yet heard anything? Also was wondering if I call 1-800 number will they be able to tell after the petition has been approved as I am worried about the notice missing/sent to wrong address as I did an address change 6 months back.

Hi Pasha:

Can you please post your timeline for I751 and also that of your friend you are talking about?

I filed my I751 at TSC on April 20,2004 and have not yet heard anything? Also was wondering if I call 1-800 number will they be able to tell after the petition has been approved as I am worried about the notice missing/sent to wrong address as I did an address change 6 months back.

Comment

When changing your address with an application pending at a service center (ie: I-751 @ TSC) you not only need to file the AR-11 in London, KY but you need to notify the Regional Center (ie: TSC) as well. You can do this by either phoning the 800 number and/or filing a G-731T at TSC.

They can initiate a status inquiry when you call the 800 number to let them know of your address change.

ARQU

Comment

Hi ck...

I mailed my I 751 on 31st of march and got NOA dated 04/05/2004 ... so we have almost same time line ... my friend had NOA dated after 04/20/2004 .. I cant remember exactly but it was somewhere in last week of April and he got approval from TSC ... I m still waiting for anything to hear from them ... hang in there ... we are almost there ...

I filed change of address as well couple of days ago and got notice from them that they have updated the address.... so lets see what happens ... if I hear something .. I will let you guys know ..good luck...Pasha

Comment

Here is my timeline in details...good luck...Pasha

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?q=...1710427211&p=1

Comment

You do not need a timeline; every fraudster gets away with I 751.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation