Boehner hints a back down on 'amnesty'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the chamber, unions and religious groups are the elites that runs this country and in this case, they are all align fighting on the same side. Big bisnesses are behind this push to legalize those people and i doubt that they will accept enforcement only because it will kill their money flow and cause their businesses to go bankrupt..Bush represent big busnisess with $$$$ you should know that...those guys run the U.S and if those guys want amnesty, then they will get amnesty.

It is also a little dirty american secrets that says that the ELITES are the ones making sure that an amnesty passes congress once every 10 years because they are afraid of china population and huge army and they want to to pull as much people inside the US then turn them into citizen, then enact some kind of military draft that will mandate military services to all american citizens..This is because of the large chinese army and the diminish american army size

You need to realaized that a lot of those lawmakers are being pressured by america's elite to defect tancredo's anti immigraTION stance because it will killed their money flow and money is whats matter to them, not the american's public sentiment...

A lot of money was put into the big rallies that you are seeing nation wide, and do you really beleive that its ordinary people pushing for those rallies? the answer is no, there are very powerfull people involve in this debate and they see this as a big issue to them.

Comment

the chamber, unions and religious groups are the elites that runs this country and in this case, they are all align fighting on the same side. Big bisnesses are behind this push to legalize those people and i doubt that they will accept enforcent only because it will killed their money flow and cause their businesses to go banrupt..Bush represent big bunisess with $$$$ you should know that...those guys run the U.S and if those guys want amnesty, then they will get amnesty.
      WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU FOOLING HERE?
      ME?
      I am not a fool.

Since when the average Joe who wets his b a l l s working on roof (or running a small restaurant , owning a little shop or other busineess that relies on cheap labor), since then these guys became a BIG BUSINESS or ELITES????????????

At least, when you make up a lie, have some respect for intelligence of your readers.

Regards,
      IE

Comment

you are very low in brain cell immortale..I wish you know the power that drives amnesty...you dont know anything..Im not talking about small busnisess, im talking about the people that runs the unions, the chambers etc etc.im talking about the ones that are at the head of the largest righ companies in the U.S and elsewhere..Bush and vicentee fox made a deal years ago, and the elites are in for the deal..the elites will not lose and amnesty will pass.

ALSO, REMEBER WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY,

BY 2010 CANADA, MEXICO AND THE U.S WILL BE ONE COUNTRY JUST LIKE THEY HAVE IT IN EUROPE WHERE EVERY EUROPEAN CITIZEN CAN WORK ANYWHERE INSIDE EUROPE...AMNESTY IS JUST A SMALL FRAGMENT OF WHATS TO COME.

At the end of the day, i think amnesty will pass, either this year or next year.

Comment

OMG....amnesty because they're afraid of china's population? Turn them into US army???
          ???

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed