X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Visit this link... go and read all the links that are included in original message ....u got to do ur own homework.... And compare time lines .... And take ur decision...if DCF is possible for ur case then go for it or go for fiancée visa...good luck...Pasha

http://immigrate2us.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=438

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    Alien spouses do not have priority over fiance(e)s. They both receive equal priority.

Leave a comment:

• Still Learning
    replied
    Comparing the timelines will give you an idea, it makes a big difference as to which service center ya'll would be using for the fiancee visa. For example, for several months Texas service center showed that they were a few months faster for the k-1 than filing for k-3 through Missouri. On the processing times report Texas has been stuck on the august 27th date for months so I don't know how they're doing now. On www. visajourney.com is one place to check timelines, as was posted... also www.immigrate2us.net has an area where timelines are posted.

Leave a comment:

• amanda lopez
    replied
    alein spouses along with adult usc children and parents have priority over fiancees

Leave a comment:

• carslo
    replied
    Go to www.visajourney.com and compare the time lines, most say the fiance route is the shortest.

Leave a comment:

• carta23
    replied
    I need some advice. I am engaged to a USC and we intend to get married. I am not in the United States yet, I am still in my home country. Our question is, which way should we go? Should he sponsor me as an alien fiancee first or should we just get married in my home country and have him petition me as an alien spouse? Which one would be faster for me to go the United States? Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• carta23
    started a topic Alien Fiancee Petition Vs. Alien Spouse Petition

Alien Fiancee Petition Vs. Alien Spouse Petition

I need some advice. I am engaged to a USC and we intend to get married. I am not in the United States yet, I am still in my home country. Our question is, which way should we go? Should he sponsor me as an alien fiancee first or should we just get married in my home country and have him petition me as an alien spouse? Which one would be faster for me to go the United States? Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney