X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think that's bad, try this:

The Murder of James Bulger
    James Patrick Bulger (16 March 1990 – 12 February 1993) was the victim of a high-profile abduction and murder. His killers were two 10-year-old boys, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson. The murder took place in Merseyside, England. The murder of a child by two other children caused an immense public outpouring of shock, outrage and grief, particularly in Liverpool and the area around Merseyside. James disappeared from the New Strand Shopping Centre, where he had been with his mother Denise, on 12 February 1993 and his savagely mutilated body was found on a railway line at Bootle on 14 February. Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, then aged only 10 years, were charged with James's murder on 22 February 1993 and remanded in custody to await trial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

I really didn't like the fact they were released at 18yrs old with new identities to protect them. However, some legal mistakes were made and that was the reason why.

I still say, with this type of crime, send 'em to a remote island and let 'em live off the land with no human contact forever. That's a fair life sentence.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
      If you think that's bad, try this:

The Murder of James Bulger
      James Patrick Bulger (16 March 1990 – 12 February 1993) was the victim of a high-profile abduction and murder. His killers were two 10-year-old boys, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson. The murder took place in Merseyside, England. The murder of a child by two other children caused an immense public outpouring of shock, outrage and grief, particularly in Liverpool and the area around Merseyside. James disappeared from the New Strand Shopping Centre, where he had been with his mother Denise, on 12 February 1993 and his savagely mutilated body was found on a railway line at Bootle on 14 February. Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, then aged only 10 years, were charged with James's murder on 22 February 1993 and remanded in custody to await trial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

I really didn't like the fact they were released at 18yrs old with new identities to protect them. However, some legal mistakes were made and that was the reason why.

I still say, with this type of crime, send 'em to a remote island and let 'em live off the land with no human contact forever. That's a fair life sentence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember when this happened. So sad. Yes, you could ship those two off to a remote island. I don't support death penalty for minors.

Comment

Disturbed Child! possibly Born Different? Or Trauma Within The Family? 7 Years old Too Young To Understand Life and Death! Right and Wrong!
        Seeking Attention???? Fighting Fear By Destroying Those Things That Possibly Provide The Fear??? Further Analysis Necessary!

Feed the Pet once a Week, Kept in a cage, Beat the Puppy, Feses Environement, Is All the puppy Knows!!!

A Few are born Missing Essentials! Yet Most Are Created From Environment!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation