Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw koller, davdah !!!

We, the Super-Duper Males of ILW.com have better things to do than advise such fools as koller !!!
    He is a toast anyway !!!
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Ja, and then they came over here and pleagued all of you Ami's and you are all still pleagued on a daily basis while Europe overcame it in the middle ages.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        What the hell is 'JA'
        Wir sprechen kein Deutsch in Amerika </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it looks like you are speaking German, Davdah. So you can figure out what Ja means.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Come to think: Why are you here on this board, Davdah. You are obviously no immigrant, so what is the reason that you while amoungst us?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
            Koller,

Discuss it with Mohan, 4Now, Sammy, Hudson, Houston, Swissnut or Aneri on PM see what they say.

Don't let this mean posters get through you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              Not likely. Especially if its something not pleasant. One of the reasons they probably have thick glass walls separating you from them when you first go in. You could always dial '0' acting like their relative and ask for them by name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

&gt;&gt;You could always dial '0' acting like their relative and ask for them by name.&lt;&lt;

Davdah, that is stupid!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                Come to think: Why are you here on this board, Davdah. You are obviously no immigrant, so what is the reason that you while amoungst us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Immigration Discussion board Does Not state One has To Be Immigrant! . Though Many Are!!! Many, Many More Are Not!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

But if you are hot and se xy, dropping your clothes will definitely help. An instant approval and certificate of naturalization. Just in time to vote for Republican
                  If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Certified Letter! . Phones Are Worthless!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I only come here once in while when someone PM me and I received email automatic generated by the boad. I stop coming here because of these ignorant people who don't have anything better to do. If they put themselves into your shoes then may realised that its not that simple, people are in the immigration limbo years and years..
                      anyway, I don't know the background of your case ( on what stage your case wre or which jurisdiction denied the case) but I can warn you about the Motions. Motions are timely bounded and have numeric limits(not to say that they have some option too). Make sure you are within the time limit of filing the motion as well as within the numeric limit. The points missed in your denial might not have severe effect on decision, so you should prepare for arguments points that can have severe impact and within the 8 CFR guidelines.
                      Consult with more then one attorney. fees should be your least concernm. good luck
                      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

hey they approved my case like july 25th still have not the offical card everytime i call them I just get case is approved but still no card thats all they show on their screens what more can I do its now wow like 45 days since approval letter was received once rep says consider i lost in the mail next one say it does not show the card as being mailed out to me so wow ll they say is its approved i now thats great but no card i CREATED A NEW STATUS HERE JUST APPROVED AS I WAS JUST PENDING FOR 15 MONTHS .. ITS A WAITING GAME CAN I ASK TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR WHEN I CALL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mohan:
                        you will not able to speak with particular person but you will get your answer if you ask to talk to supervisor on your case. keep in mind that Info pass means info on your case. I.E what exist on your case officer will read it and let you know, they are not going to modify anything becasue every thing have time lag attached to it. once its over the time limit then only you will be able to speak to officer who is assigned on your case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you mohan! I am listening to you, because what you said makes way more sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Regards and thanks,
                        Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

...talked to my lawyer. I am going ahead and open the motion to reconsider. This is like $583, but I am so pissed about this, I shall spare no moment to let them know what misserable SOBs they are. Lawyer says - the law is on my side. So, I guess the waiting game will begin anew.

Davdah, you better watch out, because now I am forced to hang out here probably another year or so and right now I am terribly cross about this.

Comment

Good luck Kollerkrot. Dealing with the USCIS is as much fun as having teeth pulled
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Good luck Kollerkrot. Dealing with the USCIS is as much fun as having teeth pulled </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks much!

Comment

Watch out for what?

Where's your worshiping Obama logo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just in reference to me being cross and in a very, very bad mood. So, watch out - in these situations I usually need someone to scream at.

I changed my logo. Obama changed the inpiration message to an attack theme, so I thought I am featuring McBush for awhile because their issues are just as much fused as their features in that photo I display.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation