X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billy

thank you very much
    I am very hyper with the situation, you are right about what you said completely
    but I never seen an authority is doing such big number mistakes wihout being embaressing or trying to adujst themselves
    by the way they told the senator taht they would send the visa in Jan, and they took like otehr two month after, they have a big problem called orgainzing.

I just want to know what kind of processing I am goig through now. my wife was expecting me to be there on 29th. which mean tomorrow, yeseterday I called her she was so frustrated and she sent them email and they told her about the admin. prcocessing. they still did not explain what kind of processing nor how long it will take. they cover a big mistake I am positive.

I wish if there is any higher place to complain to

Comment

Spirit Girl

thank you for your story
      this is exactly their spirit I see in them
      the same mistakes the same random unorganizing behaviour the careless. Now I know that even there they will need to contact the random embassy which will make a lot of mistakes in my paperwork.
      cause that happened before the last mistake of the typing the passport number wrongly on the visa
      they forgot a document out of hte packet they sent me. and I am positive now they made a horrible mistakes in the packet and this is behind the administrative processing.

I want to know what is the procedures for cancelling and reissuing the visa. do they need for documents to travel to US to do that or they can issue a new visa here in the embassy?
      does anyone know?

Comment

sprint_girl07

sorry for mistyping your name.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board