Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas - Where to mail?

I have the I-130 and I-485 packet to file. I am currently living in Texas (San Antonio is my local district office serving my city).

I need to know if I am able to file these forms in person to take advantage of the 90 day processing pilot program? If yes, which office do I turn up at?

If not, where am I supposed to mail the forms. I assume they have to go together. The USCIS website tells me to file the I-130 at the Texas Service Center, but to file the I-485 with the Nebraska Service Center??

I'm confused! Somebody please help!

Thanks.

Gaz.

I have the I-130 and I-485 packet to file. I am currently living in Texas (San Antonio is my local district office serving my city).

I need to know if I am able to file these forms in person to take advantage of the 90 day processing pilot program? If yes, which office do I turn up at?

If not, where am I supposed to mail the forms. I assume they have to go together. The USCIS website tells me to file the I-130 at the Texas Service Center, but to file the I-485 with the Nebraska Service Center??

I'm confused! Somebody please help!

Thanks.

Gaz.

Comment

San Antonio, will accept your Petitions I-130 and I-485, make sure you have all documents as requested in the instructions with correct fees.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation