X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversity Lottery 2006, Winner, AOS.

Hi All,
    I am not sure if my question relevant to this forum, sorry if it is not.
    I am winner of DV 2006 diversity visa lottery with the case number EU6***,currently i am on F1 visa, i am PhD student, my number current in Jan 2006. I filled all documents in lockbox in usics, chicago, in the begining of october 2006. later on, i got first notice from MSC(missoury) that they got all my documents. later, the second notice, where i was invited on the fingerprints which happened on 4 november. since that time, i did not get anything. because of that. i am trying to thing about possible delays. one of the things is that maybe everything is ok,they just wating with sending me invitation on interview because my case number is going to be current only in january. if it is not the case, i have several questions to experienced people:
    1. FBI check. is it possible to check my clearence status online ?
    if not, how to do it ?
    2. if FBI ok, to where they are sending this information ?
    3. Since i am resident of indiana, plese look at the next scheme, say me if i am wrong:

i am -----> uscis(chicago)
    ^
    |
    ^
    Supp. Cent. <-----> msc(missoury)
    Biometrix(Indiana)

4. once, msc gets from FBI information, they are will forward documents into chicago uscis since it is my local district office ?

thank you in advance to all who will read my information !
    With regards,
    Boris.
    DV2006 Winner,
    EU6***, current Jan 06
    2 oct, AOS
    11 oct First Notice, I-797C
    17 oct Second Notice, I-797C
    4 nov Biometrix
    Waiting ....

Hi All,
    I am not sure if my question relevant to this forum, sorry if it is not.
    I am winner of DV 2006 diversity visa lottery with the case number EU6***,currently i am on F1 visa, i am PhD student, my number current in Jan 2006. I filled all documents in lockbox in usics, chicago, in the begining of october 2006. later on, i got first notice from MSC(missoury) that they got all my documents. later, the second notice, where i was invited on the fingerprints which happened on 4 november. since that time, i did not get anything. because of that. i am trying to thing about possible delays. one of the things is that maybe everything is ok,they just wating with sending me invitation on interview because my case number is going to be current only in january. if it is not the case, i have several questions to experienced people:
    1. FBI check. is it possible to check my clearence status online ?
    if not, how to do it ?
    2. if FBI ok, to where they are sending this information ?
    3. Since i am resident of indiana, plese look at the next scheme, say me if i am wrong:

i am -----&gt; uscis(chicago)
    ^
    |
    ^
    Supp. Cent. &lt;-----&gt; msc(missoury)
    Biometrix(Indiana)

4. once, msc gets from FBI information, they are will forward documents into chicago uscis since it is my local district office ?

thank you in advance to all who will read my information !
    With regards,
    Boris.
    DV2006 Winner,
    EU6***, current Jan 06
    2 oct, AOS
    4 nov Biometrix
    Waiting ....

Comment

How many days did it take u to receieve first notice from your date of mailing? Did you receive notice from Chigago or your service center?

Comment

thank you for reply. to get first notice took 1 week, to get second another week. i send all documents to chicago uscis, but all the notices i got from, i guess missoury processing center, i inffered it from the code MSC in my notices.
        DV2006 Winner,
        EU6***, current Jan 06
        2 oct, AOS
        4 nov Biometrix
        Waiting ....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives