X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    No wonder my brother who is the petitioner wanted to hire a well known attorney from the the DC area where he is acting as my agent and will be present during my Interview which will be on,,,,, Hmmmm lets leave some news till then ... Over all, I am very very very biased to believe that Criminals should never be given a 2nd chance and be welcomed inside the US, I would also suggest that the US Govt should strip out the PR status from Immigrants who were found guilty of major crime or how u can manage the flow and life of 300+ million ppl livin in this country and soon it will be 300 + me

Hey Sun devil,,, Did you return the keys or still holding them in your behind!!!!!! Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    Hey Unique,

So u are saying at the interview stage, if the officer doesnt like you, he or she can deny u just like this????????? some ppl have been waiting long enough for this step so i find this very unjustifiable for the State dept and Immigration as well to allow such p-igs on such duty!!!! wut do you think Proudi?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    I'm in the exact same situation as this guy. Only I have never ever had any trouble with the law.

My crime, my immigration officer didn't like me. When I complained about his misconduct, he falsified my documents and I got denied. This happened because there is no Judicial intervention. The corrupt officer himself was the Judge.

Too bad my case isn't in the news! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the interviewers should be objective and base their decisions on facts - not because they don't like the way someone looks or acts. I'm sure there's some corruption within USCIS. There are too many stories to think otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lilke we give a goat's phart about ambercrumbly's opinion....

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I also noticed that he keeps repeating that the crime was expunged, but won't talk about the crime itself.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    All these people were found guilty initially, then some time later found to be not the perpetrator. The justice system doesn't always get it right:

The Innocence Project </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I aware o that. That feller Barry Scheck is who made the thing. He also one them lawyers used by OJ, remembers him? Nice feller and all and is a worthwhile thing he be doin cause sometimes people be lookin like somethin they aints. Guilty an all ya know. But, it be more often than not they be guilty, bouts 99.9% the time anyhow. But that .1% do needs the help so I hopes barry keep a doin what he do. What you guilt of bein ya brought it up?

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    I’ll give a brief explanation of what happened in my case.

I re-applied in Dec 2004 under the new late amnesty settlement. Had originally applied in June 1987, at that time my application was rejected due to a 3 day absents, where I attended my Grandfather funeral. This was because no applicant was permitted to depart the USA after President Reagan’s Nov 6 1986 amnesty announcement. Mr. Reagan did not mention this requirement in his 1986 speech.

Had my first interview June 2005. At the conclusion of the interview I was told that my application was going to be approved, as soon as I submitted form I-134. It is required of all new immigrants to the United States, I was told.

After discovering that an I-134 is not required under section 245A of Immigration and Nationality Act, I wrote the ISO a polite letter informing her that I had read the settlement agreement and that a I-134 was not required.

Two years passed without any correspondence, adjudication, or NOID. During this time my EAD had expired and was not renewed, even after paying for it again. I also applied and paid for I-131 travel permits. I paid twice, my money taken, no response. This was because the ISO did not process my file. My file had not actually been sent to NBC as I had been told. My file was being withheld.

Finally, I reported this misconduct on the official USCIS website. {My reporting this error would not go unpunished, triggering 2 additional interviews with 2 different ISO’s, massive misconduct, fraud, forgery, and my wrongful denial.}

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    All these people were found guilty initially, then some time later found to be not the perpetrator. The justice system doesn't always get it right:

The Innocence Project

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    Shows me a criminal who don't be saying they is innocent and the cops were out to get em. People be sayin that every time they gets caught doin sumthin they ought not be doin.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    Hey Unique,

So u are saying at the interview stage, if the officer doesnt like you, he or she can deny u just like this????????? some ppl have been waiting long enough for this step so i find this very unjustifiable for the State dept and Immigration as well to allow such p-igs on such duty!!!! wut do you think Proudi?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    I'm in the exact same situation as this guy. Only I have never ever had any trouble with the law.

My crime, my immigration officer didn't like me. When I complained about his misconduct, he falsified my documents and I got denied. This happened because there is no Judicial intervention. The corrupt officer himself was the Judge.

I think the interviewers should be objective and base their decisions on facts - not because they don't like the way someone looks or acts. I'm sure there's some corruption within USCIS. There are too many stories to think otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Well, Abnormal_Toronto: That loud banging noise you hear is the entire population of Canada hitting their heads against the wall, now that they realize that you'll not be immigrating to America after all. I mean, face facts: No American immigration officer is stupid enough to be fooled into liking you during your upcoming immigration interview - you're toast!

Hey Unique,

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Hey Unique,

Too bad my case isn't in the news! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    Justice delayed

Justice foregone

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Too bad my case isn't in the news! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, do something about it and get it in the news, Unique. Contact your local newspaper. These stories need to be publicized to heighten awareness.

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied

Too bad my case isn't in the news!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Considering the conviction was expunged, this guy should get a break. They should make removal of the hardened criminals first priority. Receipt of a stolen 8-track player in 1978? Come on. Does that merit deportation 32 years later? Utterly ridiculous!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    ...well, I guess that the guy shouldn't have broken the law.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation