Pending Deportation of Canadian Adult Highlights Immigration Law Flaws

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilke we give a goat's phart about ambercrumbly's opinion....

Comment

No wonder my brother who is the petitioner wanted to hire a well known attorney from the the DC area where he is acting as my agent and will be present during my Interview which will be on,,,,, Hmmmm lets leave some news till then ... Over all, I am very very very biased to believe that Criminals should never be given a 2nd chance and be welcomed inside the US, I would also suggest that the US Govt should strip out the PR status from Immigrants who were found guilty of major crime or how u can manage the flow and life of 300+ million ppl livin in this country and soon it will be 300 + me

Hey Sun devil,,, Did you return the keys or still holding them in your behind!!!!!! Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
      Hey Unique,

So u are saying at the interview stage, if the officer doesnt like you, he or she can deny u just like this????????? some ppl have been waiting long enough for this step so i find this very unjustifiable for the State dept and Immigration as well to allow such p-igs on such duty!!!! wut do you think Proudi?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
      I'm in the exact same situation as this guy. Only I have never ever had any trouble with the law.

My crime, my immigration officer didn't like me. When I complained about his misconduct, he falsified my documents and I got denied. This happened because there is no Judicial intervention. The corrupt officer himself was the Judge.

Too bad my case isn't in the news! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the interviewers should be objective and base their decisions on facts - not because they don't like the way someone looks or acts. I'm sure there's some corruption within USCIS. There are too many stories to think otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation