X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some infos about I751

hi every one and happy new year,
    I filled for the I751 on april 2007,i went for finger print.after that i did not receive any thing.in the processing time,it sayrocessing time frame is 6 months.Is that means that the processing of the I751 takes 6 months or what.It also say that my case is pending.
    Can someone pls explain me this processing time.
    Thank you for every one who participate in this discussion to provide help to those in need.
    Happy new year 2008 and god bless

hi every one and happy new year,
    I filled for the I751 on april 2007,i went for finger print.after that i did not receive any thing.in the processing time,it sayrocessing time frame is 6 months.Is that means that the processing of the I751 takes 6 months or what.It also say that my case is pending.
    Can someone pls explain me this processing time.
    Thank you for every one who participate in this discussion to provide help to those in need.
    Happy new year 2008 and god bless

Comment

It can take up to a year even.
      It all depense how busy the office is u sent it to. And also if you submited everyhting perfectly to satisfy them.Otherwise they might ask for more evidence once they reveived it after 6-12 months or call for an interview.

But usually it takes between 6-12 months.

Comment

and plus forget about the online ,,u mentioned that it says ur case is pending,,forget the online thing,,if u have questions go in person to ur local office,,make an info pass appointment and go there,,i have a case was denied in oct and online it says pending and case tranfer for interview...make an info pass online on the www.uscis.gov or call 1800-375-5283 and make one over the phone....i-751 can take up to a year like hbkhbk said and sometimes even more.

Comment

Thank you so much HBKHBK and mike_2007 for ur answear.it make me relaxe a little.
          happy new yr for you both,for every member and for every one in this world

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation