Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with this questions.

hi, my mom was a US legal Resident Of the United states, but she gave back the green card like 5 years ago, now she wants to take back her legal status (green card) and make my green card, now, i want to know, how much longer will my mom take to get her green card back, she have a good social security, she have a house in her name in NJ, with her Social security, and how longer will takes to make me a US legal resident, or try to get a permit to stay in the US with her, im 19 years old, the final Question... is this possible? and how long will it takes the whole process to get her green card back again, and get me my green card, thanks!!!!

hi, my mom was a US legal Resident Of the United states, but she gave back the green card like 5 years ago, now she wants to take back her legal status (green card) and make my green card, now, i want to know, how much longer will my mom take to get her green card back, she have a good social security, she have a house in her name in NJ, with her Social security, and how longer will takes to make me a US legal resident, or try to get a permit to stay in the US with her, im 19 years old, the final Question... is this possible? and how long will it takes the whole process to get her green card back again, and get me my green card, thanks!!!!

Comment

There's no such a thing as getting the green card back. She lost her green card and that's the end of it, by leaving the US for 5 years, that's an automatic loss of permanent residence. Sorry but that's the truth.

Comment

she would have to start a whole new process to get a new green-card. and even if this works, it would probably take a long time. assuming that she gets the greencard, it then would probably take many years for you to get one through her as preferences for relatives of LPR are not high

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation