Need help with abusive marriage issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How do you know she didn't try to defend them (wife 1 and wife 2)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

B/c she left the house when she was 19, but the mom didn't leave until her brother was 18. Defending wife #1 (mom) would've meant staying together until all three moved out at the same time, instead of "leaving them behind."

As to wife #3, nina72 says this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Since I've never had her telephone # I could never call and warn her of what would happen if she married him, and my father would never have let me talk to her before she got here for fear that I would have warned her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't she leave her father when she was 19? How would've he found out she called her?

And of wife #2:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I didn't mention that he was married to another woman that only lasted 3 weeks, because it wasn't relevent to my original questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was it relevant to wife #3? Could nina72 have saved her from suffering the same fates as wives #1 and #2?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">is it because you make a wrong judgement with your ex wife and your are turning your hate to immigrants? anyway you are just unlucky, and you just really don't pick the right girl for you, some guys are lucky, most guys axctually, i know a lot of american here, white and black who are married to an forienger some are married for a long time, but didn't have a problems like yours, because probably they are using their heart, and thier 5 senses, thats why god gave us senses so we can make a good judgement, but you didn't used it when you met your wife </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a huge difference between people who love for real and those who are really good at faking it.

My ex deserves an Oscar for her performance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">how can you support abuser, maybe your ex wife was really abuse maybe you really abuse her thats why your supporting abuser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How am I supporting an abuser? I am merely questioning nina72's actions, not her father's!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">excuse me don't ever compare me to your ex, because you mr. latino (who are probably used to be immigrant here too) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not and I am a Puerto Rican US Citizen, thank you very much. Do a Google search on Puerto Rican Citizenship.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i am not going to leave my husband like your ex wife did to you. why would girl leave a husband, simply because probably those guys are dumm******y, i can come back here in 10 years and let you know that me and my husband are going strong. yes my husband is a lot smarter than you. base on your story you are l**********r. guys who are left behind, and are cheated on are l********r. stop complaining and hating, these opinion are base on your act and story and i don't care what ever you say to me, because i am happily married. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well good for him! I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

i have a lot of puerto rican friend in my area, well ill just simply ask them and ill get back to you.
      chinita

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed