Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The obligation of marriage according to law?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under the new INA §212(a)(6)(A)(i), an alien present in the United States without being admitted or paroled, or who arrives in the United States at any time or place other than as designated by the Attorney General, is inadmissible. An exception exists for certain battered women and children under under the new INA §212(a)(6)(A)(ii).

OK, what constitutes a battered woman. I had hoped I can get around this because I qualify for 245i.

I am going to wash dirty laundry right in the court room. **** him!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OK, what constitutes a battered woman. I had hoped I can get around this because I qualify for 245i. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I think for 245i status you would have had to file before sometime in April 2001. Unique would know.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OK, what constitutes a battered woman. I had hoped I can get around this because I qualify for 245i. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I think for 245i status you would have had to file before sometime in April 2001. Unique would know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I qualify 100% for 245i. My ex's I-130 filed back in 1984 was approvable when filed. I've been here ever since.

If being battered is the only way out, then it's high time the dirty laundry is washed....! I had hoped I don't have to, but I am not going to swallow and/or let this sit on me any longer. My honor is at stake here!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          I just want to say Kollerkrot, how much I sympathize with you. You've been through a lot, more than most people and you deserve your day in court so to speak. I know how you feel, it's a little bit like being in detention all these years with no way out. It's inhumane and cruel.

Have you considered writing to your senators and president Obama? It may be a long shot, but it's possible that you reach some ears.
          Also, consider writing a diary at dailykos.com (you have to register first), but make sure to describe the whole history in detail as if you were writing a book. Write down the important things, the legal side of it, everything you've said here to us.
          If it got too long you can make it a series of diaries.
          The reason why I suggest to do that is I've seen many times different people asking for help in dire situations and the dailykos community always responds positively. Maybe you could even find a lawyer who would be willing to take up your case.
          In any case, it's worth the try. Dailykos is read by most democrats, legislators, media figures, and people who can pull the strings. There are even presidents who are known to visit and read the site.
          If your story gets picked up, you may end up on the recommended list and then the chances are that hundreds of thousands of people will read it.
          I've had a diary like that in April last year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have I considered writing to my Senators? I think I have, but in this context I have to say that USCIS made me aware that I have no senator or president.

Right now, I don't even have a right to be here. But, thanks for the suggestion to do the diary I'll think about it.

Comment

Go ahead and write Koller. Plenty of Senators, like Diane Feinstein, actively lobby on behalf of illegal aliens. They do consider them their constitutents.

Comment

Also try Zoe Lofgren in CA. A former immigration lawyer and a German-sounding name too! She was the only one to reply when I sent a letter to all the Congressional Immigration Committee members about the FBI name-check delays in 2007.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Which they want to avoid because 99% of Gitmo detainees are innocent and there is no evidence of any terrorist activity or not enough to keep them detained forever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse the interruption, but how about the US send all the Gitmo detainees to Michigan, IP? I don't believe 99% are innocent. There are people down there who helped plan 9/11. You think they are innocent? Do you have a profile of every detainee down there? Please, if Gitmo Bay was so bad, Clinton would have shut it down during his years as President.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If they were real terrorists, they would have been convicted already and sentenced.
                  They are not. Why? Have you asked yourself the question? Because there is no evidence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, there are flaws in our laws and we can't prosecute them. That's the problem. I sure as c.rap don't want these lowlifes released in my state!!! There's a hole in the system that needs to be plugged. Maybe Obama will figure this one out too instead of just shutting down Gitmo. It's more complicated than that.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                    If they were real terrorists, they would have been convicted already and sentenced.
                    They are not. Why? Have you asked yourself the question? Because there is no evidence.

The problem with you Proud and people like you, like Davdah is you take everything your republican politicians say as unquestionable truth. You don't believe they would lie to you- and the truth is all they do is lie to you.

American intelligence organizations are not that intelligent to be able to catch real terrorists. They catch little fish that look dangerous by simply wearing long beards and head gear. That doesn't make them terrorists because they are Muslim and live in Iraq or Afganistan.
                    Bush released around 500 or more "terrorists" before he left office. Now that goes to show you how intelligent American intelligence really is.

The fearmongering of having "terrorists" released on the US soil is just that= political fearmongering to cover up the inefficiency and impotency of US intelligence. Khalid Mohammed laughed at them. He made up stories to give them what they wanted but it was all false information. All the while DHS kept raising terror alert levels... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually lots of evidence!!! Any Self Aware Insight To share???? Many potentionally dangerous folk!!! 'people"!!! already succeeding!!! Flew by the System as If standing still!!!! always a way!!!!! Not the bad folk of afar!!! tis the bad folk Of Power controlling USA!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If they were real terrorists, they would have been convicted already and sentenced.
                      They are not. Why? Have you asked yourself the question? Because there is no evidence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, there are flaws in our laws and we can't prosecute them. That's the problem. I sure as c.rap don't want these lowlifes released in my state!!! There's a hole in the system that needs to be plugged. Maybe Obama will figure this one out too instead of just shutting down Gitmo. It's more complicated than that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just another proof how dumb you are Proud. And how easily it is to manipulate and lie to you.
                      I assure you there are many more dangerous terrorists right now in the US prisons. Even in your state.
                      Terrorists have been imprisoned within the US forever.

Get it through your thick skull and stop swallowing the talking points and scare tactics from the liars called republicans.
                      I just explained the reasons why they don't want to bring the detainees to the US. You're so dumb Proud it hurts my brain.
                      Please don't participate in adult discussions and stick to chickens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I call you names? You can't have a civil conversation with anyone without name calling. I'm NOT the dumb person here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No? Then who is?

Do you think it is a civil conversation when one side is throwing out falsehoods and portraying them as truth?
                        If yes, then I'd rather have a non-civil conversation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one is dumb for having their own opinions. There is a middle ground. I suggest you find it and stop belittling people who don't share your beliefs, IP.

Comment

No? Then who is?

Do you think it is a civil conversation when one side is throwing out falsehoods and portraying them as truth?
                          If yes, then I'd rather have a non-civil conversation.
                          It's not my fault I am allergic to lies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see who is more honest? I have nothing to hide, yet you have me blocked for PMs? Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

After much reasearch and study!!! Davdah Is very close!!!! Smart Man!!!! Variables within This State!!! Fine Tune for many!!!! How many in USA????? how many not satisfied with current Events??????? This = Debate!!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation