Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have any one heard about extednding date of V visa

Please help me , I just want to know about extend date of V visa , I am GC holder and my 14 years old daughter's pettion is pending for 3 years .
    I need advise if I can apply for v visa for her she is embaressed without her mother being around and I want to satable my life in US and I can't afford ticket price any more to come to my country home and see my kid . she is the only member of my family who lives in my home country , my other child( her brother) is US citizen and lives and works in US and my husband is LPR thanks

Please help me , I just want to know about extend date of V visa , I am GC holder and my 14 years old daughter's pettion is pending for 3 years .
    I need advise if I can apply for v visa for her she is embaressed without her mother being around and I want to satable my life in US and I can't afford ticket price any more to come to my country home and see my kid . she is the only member of my family who lives in my home country , my other child( her brother) is US citizen and lives and works in US and my husband is LPR thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation