Welcome to the New Sheriff of America !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Aroha...is this from personal experience??
    JC something we should know?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      LMAO Aroha...is this from personal experience??
      JC something we should know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking about actual babies, not the oversized ones. LOL.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Oh!!! LMAO

Was getting worried there for a sec Aroha, imagining all sorts

Sorry JC
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I bet you were, you dirty girl! ROFL!

Only time J's a baby is when he's sick. Which I am at the moment. I don't do the needy man thing though. I just get really, really, reallllly grumpy. LOL.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Throat got worse then?

Mine is too. Not too bad though.

Where is JC tonight? Or is he keeping out of way in case you get grumpy LOL

Still no sign of CDU..must have scared her off

Comment

• The throat spread to my sinuses, my head, developed in to a runny nose, a good dose of the sneezes, a bark a seal would envy and a temperature.

And J's probably keeping out of the way. I've already snarled more than once.

As for our CDU, I don't think so! LOL.

Comment

• Oh dear, sorry to hear that Aroha
                Sounds like you need to curl up in bed and rest.

Oooh I get you, JC quick hide lol

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  I couldn't even bring myself to change them. The one time I did I wore a gas mask. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was it something like this Davdah??

Changing Davdah's diaper

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                    Oh dear, sorry to hear that Aroha

Oooh I get you, JC quick hide lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been in bed all day. I did have to get up to cook dinner, but I was making fish pie, so I did it in increments. LOL.

I got up about three quarters of an hour ago to catch something on tv and call my mother about work tomorrow, and already I'm completely wiped.

I hate being sick.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      ROFLMAO. And to think I thought it was just me that couldn't stomach it. I need to make sure the wife sees this. To further illistrate the fact that a mans place is not at the changing table. Funnier than hell... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL..actually it's not just men Davdah, us women can feel like that too lol

In fact I'm like that if someone lets rip a stinker near me, I can't stomach it

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

I have been in bed all day. I did have to get up to cook dinner, but I was making fish pie, so I did it in increments. LOL.

I got up about three quarters of an hour ago to catch something on tv and call my mother about work tomorrow, and already I'm completely wiped.

I hate being sick. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh no, not nice being sick, especially when us women have to keep going on with things regardless. (ooh going to get bashed now by men lol).

The world would stop wouldn't it Aroha without us?

Comment

Ahhh no, not nice being sick, especially when us women have to keep going on with things regardless. (ooh going to get bashed now by men lol).

The world would stop wouldn't it Aroha without us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It absolutely would come to a grinding halt.

Actually, no it wouldn't. But there'd be empty pizza boxes, cups and cutlery, dirty laundry and piles of trash all over the house, as well as the constant cries of "Where's my ... ?!?!?!" that stop you getting any rest anyway.

Comment

It's too late for me. Save yourselves!
                            --------------------
                            "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

The world would stop wouldn't it Aroha without us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It absolutely would come to a grinding halt.

Actually, no it wouldn't. But there'd be empty pizza boxes, cups and cutlery, dirty laundry and piles of trash all over the house, as well as the constant cries of "Where's my ... ?!?!?!" that stop you getting any rest anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true! Unless you lock yourself away and go on strike

Comment

So true! Unless you lock yourself away and go on strike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't work for me. I keep telling my 17 year old for a kid that doesn't need his Mummy, he sure does need his Mummy A LOT! LOL.

He'll just knock on my door til I answer, or just barge on in. We even tried putting one of those one-sided push locks. Took him a day to figure out how to get past it ...

He's out for a while, so I am going to try and get some sleep. I've been in and out all day, and hopefully it'll make a difference and I'll feel better tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation