Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE REGARDING LULAC AND MERRIGE

I have a question and will be happy with any respond.

A fraind of mine apply for lulac I-687 and the final decesion was denide because she didnt submit enough evidence.

The INS sent her RFE and she never received it and she apply for motion after her case was denide.

She is merride to an american citizen and she think to apply for AOS with her husband.

What do you know about it ? what will happend ? she will be denide with AOS bcuze she appyly already or they will approved the AOS and get her green card after an interview ?

Also , If she apply for a motion regarding the dinaial notice its may be effect the AOS ?

Last question is if she have to wait umtil the final decision regarding her I-687 and they apply all the application with her husband ?

Thank you.

I have a question and will be happy with any respond.

A fraind of mine apply for lulac I-687 and the final decesion was denide because she didnt submit enough evidence.

The INS sent her RFE and she never received it and she apply for motion after her case was denide.

She is merride to an american citizen and she think to apply for AOS with her husband.

What do you know about it ? what will happend ? she will be denide with AOS bcuze she appyly already or they will approved the AOS and get her green card after an interview ?

Also , If she apply for a motion regarding the dinaial notice its may be effect the AOS ?

Last question is if she have to wait umtil the final decision regarding her I-687 and they apply all the application with her husband ?

Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed