Ninth Circuit Decisions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    PIECE OF S.H.I.T.! SCUM! PIG! CRIMINAL! LOW LIFER! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE U.S.A. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CROSS PATH WITH ME... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, this poster has limited English. Sounds like a lowlife to me. Funny how your stalk S12 and he never responds to you. Get a clue and get lost.

Comment

for your info i speak and understand 6 languages finished hs with 3.84 gpa and won second place in competition mens cut pensylvania what do u have no amnesty? do u even know why is called black friday and why is after thanxgiving?

Comment

and if i do what u gona do? no amnesty!!

Comment

Mullah Limbaugh blowers get desperate
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

The Circuit court decisioncan be used as a reference in Motion brief or any related documents when appeal is taken. There are several similar other cases that also has denial and can be used in counter brief by the USCIS counsel.

Section 212 has its limitation to the extend, infact in whole immigration the conviction of any crime wilol be taken into consideration to the extend of having maximum sentence or panelty, regardless of Ordinary discharge. If the total sentence of the crime was possible two years and judge may have not given him a single day, but in immigration books its two years.
            USCIS didnot recognise the expungement from other country therefore , you should seek the waiver based on hardship and crime involved occured 8 years ago i.e way more then 5 years. its been 8 years alien has clean record.. talk to an immigration attorney.
            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

i served 1 year probation without verdict the charges got dissmised .simple possesion in wallet in car with girl controlled substance ,i was 10 years in us and have loans 20.000 to pay my credit will be ruined me parents us cittizens have a huge 150.000 loan on the house that they are trying to pay i have to stay out of US 5 years before i can apply come back so i can show rehabilitation?

Comment

I stand correct once again!!! My first educated opinion and highly developed intuition, told me you were a PIG, loren...whatever..., you are also a CRIMINAL PIG. And of the six languages that you claim to know, too bad English isn't one of them. Get your sorry *** out of here before you are helped out Piece of S.H.I.T.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                  I stand correct once again!!! My first educated opinion and highly developed intuition, told me you were a PIG, loren...whatever..., you are also a CRIMINAL PIG. And of the six languages that you claim to know, too bad English isn't one of them. Get your sorry *** out of here before you are helped out Piece of S.H.I.T. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a real scholar, aren't you? Pathetic. You know how to type a few words (with the help of Spell Check, I might add) and use emoticons, but what else do you have to offer? Nothing.

Comment

I did cook for your country 4 yrs ,translated 2 yrs, drove 1 yr ,booker 1yr ,best barber/hairstylist around 3 yrs ,what am i worth to USA priceless! Tears and sweats are salty , tears will get u simpathy sweats will get you change . When you are kind to others , it not only changes you -it changes the world. The gem cannot be polished without friction , nor man perfected without trial.

Comment

Decisions by the courts are treated as judicial precedent and are used to frame future decisions of a similar nature, but congress retains the sole power for creating "laws"
                      Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation