Clear All

• Illegals murder 12 Americans a day

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=53103

Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
    U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan

SonofMichael
    Frequent Member
    Posted May 21, 9:15 AM Hide Post
    Where is your humanity? These people are human beings just like me and you !!! They found themselves in an unfortunate and desperate aituation. They did what they did do put food on the tables of their families. They sacrificed their life and riked death and prison to provide for their families. Maybe they were not crying because they got caught but becausse now they can not feed their children. Can you blame people for breaking the law to feed their children? God help anyone who is so deperate. May God Bless America !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SonofMichael, May 21, 3:28 PM

Comment

Originally posted by explora:

Can you blame people for breaking the law to feed their children?

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/wanted.html

NYPD - Official New York City Police Department Web Site

Comment

Exuse me, it was a quote by SonofMichael showing at bottom he edited.

Comment

Read the quote on the same article

"Anytime a Latino does anything that's wrong, it's going to come down on the rest of us," he told WRAL-TV. "It's not a Latino issue. It's a drunk-driving issue, and that's what we have to deal with.

Comment

Well, truth be told: "Boyles guest acknowledges no one really knows how many Americans per day are being killed by aliens and illegal aliens"
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

...The real question is...How many suffer each day by dealing with bigotry, prejudice and ignorance....?

"Men die but for a lack of knowledge..."

and

"To those who lack understanding, no explanation is sufficient"

Comment

And how credible is this article? November, 2006? Can't you find anything more recent? I guarantee you that more legals are murdering Americans than illegals. If I can find the stats, I'll post back.

Comment

Thats the reason why you should watch for your rear end sonofmichael because the grimmer reaper is looking for your a s s.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    And how credible is this article? November, 2006? Can't you find anything more recent? I guarantee you that more legals are murdering Americans than illegals. If I can find the stats, I'll post back.
                    The Justice Department does not keep statistics on immigration status about variuos crimes. It does keep ethnic status and that is all. The only thing that will come close to any sort of immigration status is the number of immigrants, legal and illegal, currently in federal, state, or local prison. But no info on the crimes.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation