Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREMELY URGENT !! PLEASE HELP !!

I know someone who was convicted of multiple crimes involving the use of fake id, selling metamphetamine, clubbing his wife's lover, violently beating up and abusing his wife , robbing the 7/11 store and also robbing someone on the street at gunpoint.
    All these crimes were proven in court of law, he was sentenced to 5 years in prison and 10 years of probation, was subsequently ordered deported (he used to be an LPR)and permanently barred from admission to US , but he escaped from prison one month before the end of serving his sentence by jumping from the roof of 60 store high extra-security penitentiary building and now is a fugitive in my basement with one broken toe on his left feet.

My questions:

Can he apply for AOS now?
    What possibly can I do to help him out?
    Did you have similar experience?
    If yes, please share how you handled it.

I am thinking of buying for him a fake GC, so if you know where those are sold please email me at supertruth@yahoo.com

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Supertruth

I know someone who was convicted of multiple crimes involving the use of fake id, selling metamphetamine, clubbing his wife's lover, violently beating up and abusing his wife , robbing the 7/11 store and also robbing someone on the street at gunpoint.
    All these crimes were proven in court of law, he was sentenced to 5 years in prison and 10 years of probation, was subsequently ordered deported (he used to be an LPR)and permanently barred from admission to US , but he escaped from prison one month before the end of serving his sentence by jumping from the roof of 60 store high extra-security penitentiary building and now is a fugitive in my basement with one broken toe on his left feet.

My questions:

Can he apply for AOS now?
    What possibly can I do to help him out?
    Did you have similar experience?
    If yes, please share how you handled it.

I am thinking of buying for him a fake GC, so if you know where those are sold please email me at supertruth@yahoo.com

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Supertruth

Comment

You are treading dangerously on the brink of being jailed for harboring a figutive from the law. Irrespective of how you want to help your friend, if he is your friend, once the govt arrest the person, you could easily be charged with helping this person to escape jail and harbored him from the law.

However, I have a sneaking suspicion that you are the figutive in the picture. Sir, you are going to do some serious time for your crimes. Moreover, this person or yourself, is never ever going to be eligible to file for AOS ever. I mean, even if he marries Jenna Bush or Laura Bush, he is a convicted felon, and will be deported immediately after completing his time and more time which will result from his escape from jail.

Supertruth... you are going to get super cuffs...

Comment

What an A S S it takes to believe OP !

Comment

I think I saw that story in the movie.

Comment

Are you sure you didn't post it?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times