• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    KILL MARTA AND JUAN !!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Freedom1: this is the United States of America, not the Disunited Corrupted State of Mexico....illegals can wave their third world flag in their own country (not ours).
    We have border controls and immigration laws for a reason and that reason is not so Marta and Juan can scam benefits and take jobs for ****** wages while US taxpayers foot the bill for M & J's brats to be educated in public schools....Marta and Juan do NOT have such a right....in any of our laws....so Freedom1, if you believe differently, please, quote any such law that give Marta & Juan the RIGHT to live and work in the US.......while you are taxing those few brain cells to search for these laws, remind yourself, for example, that you can not go to a European country and work legally....so why not whine at FRance or England about that? Oops....yes, Freedom1, sovereign nations have the right to protect their borders, their economies and more importantly, their citizenry (of which Juan and Marta are not)...

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    I love Tancredo !!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    KILL MARTA AND JUAN !!!!

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    You need medications unless you say NO to Guest Worker Amnesty detruction !!!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    whknapp: I refer you to my above statement about forgetting your medications.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    whknapp is an ILLEGAL HACK !

We don't need no dirtbag supporter here! Get lost from our board NOW!

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    When I wrote my last post, I had not read other posts from you, SunRabidUSA. I just did some browsing, and I can tell now that your problem is not with illegal immigrants, but with mexicans. Now I feel sorrier for you, because you will ALWAYS live surrounded by them. Most of southern Arizona was part of Mexico, so there are LOTS of people from mexican origin living there. As a matter of fact, most of them never crossed the border, but the border crossed them. I understand now why you don't have a life. Poor little thing, you're sooo F U C K E D...

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    Illegals are bunch of illeterate ,dumb and deaf dirtbags.

Also, to secure our Nation we must keep 12 million people in shadows, for as long as possible!

Say NO to guest worker amnesty destruction!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I see that you forgot to take your medications again, whknapp.

Given that Juan and Marta are likely to be illiterate in Spanish, never mind being illiterate in English, I'm confident that they couldn't contribute to a message board even if they wanted to.

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    Choke on it, SunRabidUSA... I'm really enjoying it. I would always prefer to be surrounded by hundreds of Juans and Martas, hard working illegal immigrants, than "legal" potential terrorists like yourself. It doesn't matter how feverishly you try to demonstrate that you're "American" by bashing other immigrants, we will always look at you turban-wearing freaks as dangerous nuts. Lastly, those hard working Juans and Martas will soon become legal residents of this country and they will keep working hard, improving their already productive lives. I would be very dissapointed if they started bashing immigrants on message boards. That would be so pathetic... Does it sound familiar?

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Freedom1: What? That's a really stupid thing to say.

What do North, Central and South America have to do with this country?

Did these people not trek through our southwestern deserts for day after day to escape from the very country that they now claim to love?

Given that Americans are vastly better educated than the average Mexican illegal alien, I think you can safely assume that the vast majority of Americans are well aware that their country shares the continent with Canada and Mexico...and that there are additional countries on the continents of Central and South America also.

Please explain why this justifies the stupidity and offense of waving a foreign flag on the streets of America? I hope that they all get to go home to live in the country that they obviously love so much. Hmmm...I guess that they don't love it enough to actually live there!! I guess that they want to be Mexican (unassimilated) in America than their worst nightmare...Mexican in Mexico!!

Leave a comment:

• Freedom1
    replied
    SunDevilUSA: I respect your point of view.
    But I think the reason they were waving their nation's flag was to show the USA that America is not just North America, it's Central and South America as well.

LieMaster:
    No wonder your user i.d. is called liemaster.
    Not true. I saw the march. The were plenty of American flags. Bin Landen portraits? oh please, grow up.

Freedom1

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    Have you been in LA during those marches?
    I have!
    I saw it! 500.000 people carrying flags, every flag of every nation on planet earth with the exception of American flag!
    80% of Mexicans were seen carrying portraits of Bin Laden and more than half of marchers were Muslim-Arabs!
    It is also confirmed that 70% of marchers illegally crossed the border just a day before the planned event!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Quote: "Half a million people poured into the streets of Los Angeles on Saturday, chanting slogans in Spanish and waving the Mexican flag, to protest the various Republican--sponsored proposals in Congress that would demonize illegal immigrants."

With all due respect, the illegal aliens throwing tantrums on America's streets and waving a foreign flag managed to demonize themselves without any help from Congress.

As a legal immigrant to America, I am angry that illegal aliens and their apologists think that it is appropriate to disrespect America.

I am proud to display American flags at my apartment and on my car.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation