Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEXICAN BOYCOTT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE AND PARALYZE AMERICA!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LieMaster
    replied
    I told you - those filthy dirtbags are the ones who are fascists, rapists, racists, Hitler-Communists, Nazi-Terrorists, Criminal-Felonious Schizophrenics and Maniacs !!!

Leave a comment:

• speakenglish
    replied
    Monday, May 1, 2006 Boycott Anything Gringo:

gringo n. Offensive Slang. , pl. -gos . Used as a disparaging term for a foreigner in Latin America, especially an American or English person.

il·le·gal adj.1. Prohibited by law

Before you leave your illegal home:
    Don't use electricity (invented by a Gringo);
    Don't use your bathroom (public works paid for by hard working Gringo tax dollars);

Don't walk or drive on the street (paid for by Hard Working Gringo tax dollars);
    Don't wear anything made by Gringo's;
    Don't drive a Gringo made automobile;
    Don't use microphones at your marches, yup, Gringo invention;
    Don't use any Gringo Government Services or Gringo Clinics or Gringo Hospital Emergency Rooms;
    Don't buy on the sly, a Gringo Social Security Number which is ILLEGAL;
    Don't wave an American Flag, which is the symbol of The United States of America, not a symbol of a foreign country or foreign citizen.

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    hey screw u.. looks like you spoke without thinking once again. How can you sit here and call americans white trash and then in the same sentance say that we are all equal. First of all..not all americans are white. Secondly if we're all equal than are you saying you are trash as well?

As I said in a different thread...Most Americans are not against immigrants at all, what they do not and can not respect is foreigners bypassing our laws intentionally to come here and expecting to have the rights of US citizens. It's not racism to want our country and it's laws to be respected, not just by mexicans, but all foreigners.

Most Americans highly respect immmigrants who come to our country LEGALLY and do difficult jobs to take care of their families. After working with thousands of underprivlidged families over the years I happen to know that there are plenty of Americans of all races, white included, that are desperate for jobs and would put every bit the amount of effort into the jobs that these immigrants are doing. It's much harder for Americans to find jobs because most of the illegal immigrants take tax deferred (under the table) payments which is cheaper for the employer and leaves americans with less jobs (even legal mexican americans).

Get educated before ranting like an as.s.hole

Leave a comment:

• screw-u
    replied
    OK, U KNOW WHAT ALIBA!!! THAT COMMENT THAT U MADE : "Even the kids, like Jean, who claim that being here for a few years makes them "American", are oblivious.". WELL, IF U DO REMEMBER U STUPID WHITY PIECE OF SH*T, ALOT OF URE BEAUTIFUL "AMERICAN" LAND HAPPENED TO BELONG 2 MEXICANS BEFORE URE KIND CAME ALONG AND TOOK IT AWAY. THIS IS ONE REASON THAT WE ARE BOYCOTTING, NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO JUST DO IT FOR THE HELL OF IT, BUT BECAUSE OF THE WAY THAT U PEOPLE RUN THINGS. U ACT LIKE U OWN THE PLACE, U RACIST *******. DID GOD, BUDDAH, OR WHOEVER U BELIEVE IN JUST HAPPEN TO SAY THAT WHITE WAS GOING TO BE THE SUPERIOR RACE AND THAT THE OTHERS ARE THE TRASH OF SOCIETY OR WHAT? IF U THINK OF IT HARD ENOUGH, U WILL SEE THAT WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND THAT NO ONE IS REALLY BETTER THAN ONE ANOTHER. THIS PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE WE ARE ALL CAPABLE OF DOING THE SAME THINGS THAT ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. SO IF YOUR A PERSON THAT IS RACIST, THINK ABOUT YOURSELF BEING A BLACK, MEXICAN, ASIAN, OR WHATEVER RACE OTHER THAN WHITE, AND THINK ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE JUDGED BY SKIN COLOR. SINCE NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER HAD THIS FEELING, YOU DONT GIVE A RATS ***. BUT IF THE WHITE PEOPLE WERE THE ONES TRYING TO CROSS THE BORDER INTO AMERICA TO GET MONEY TO FEED THEIR FAMILY OR WHATEVER, THEN YOU CAN BET A MILLION BUCKS THAT THEY WOULD BE OUT THERE ON THE STREETS PROTESTING AND BOYCOTTING. SO IM ASKING ALL OF YOU TO TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND THINK ABOUT IT.

Leave a comment:

• USA_#1
    replied
    Most people, including members of this board, have at least broken one law on the books whether its speeding, taking pot by experimenting, leaving off $5 on their tax returns, etc. According to your logic, if you want to apply it universally, is breaking the law. The rule of law argument here is extremely hypocritical when you or anybody else cannot meet the same standards when applied to you as you are applying to another group, like illegals for instance. Thus, proving Jean's point, unfortuneately.

There is a difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law while balancing the two out when incorporating justice. This must be observed at any cost.

Remember, the law has no friends if you want to apply it equally to all areas. But you, like so many other people who advocate this argument do not want to apply to you, but only to other groups you politically disagree with.
    Hudson I have never smoked grass, cheated on my taxes and I abide by our traffic laws. Funny that you mention "smoking Grass" as most of Americas weed comes from Mexico and its not Americans bringing it across the border.

And speaking of tax evasion!

Most of these illegal aliens use social security numbers that they have either stolen or made up. The stolen numbers create real problems for the true taxpayer they belong to!

Its ironic but many of these illegal aliens file their taxes. Why? Because they claim numerous dependants -- most of which are their 15 kids in Mexico (if you haven't noticed they have children like rabbits) --enough digression.

My point is that by doing so, it places them in a refund position. Why not file! They get refunds! Refunds comprised of your and my money!

Do I want the rule of law applied when it comes to the sovereignty of America? Absolutely!!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA1
    replied
    ScumDevilUSA,

Where did you cut this opinion from, NY Daily News?

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I think that a Mexican boycott is a GREAT idea...and not just a one-day boycott on May 1.

Going forward, Americans should enforce a Mexican Boycott.

We should insist that our services are provided only by non-Mexicans.

Boycotts work both ways. Let's show the Mexicans that they're not nearly as indispensable as they have been misled to believe that they are (Indispensable Mexicans - LOL - that is the oxymoron of oxymorons).

Americans need to reassert control over their country...and make it clear to Mexicans (and any others who have an overbearing sense of their own self-importance) that they're here because of the goodwill of the American people and FOR NO OTHER REASON.

Americans are indispensable to Mexicans...not, the other way around!!! And Mexicans should NEVER forget it.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    It doesnt matter whether i go voluntarily or by force...Once you leave and they are aware that you was ONCE inside the U.S illegaly, then you will be ban regardless...You need to check the rules...I have school, tax records here, so it will be easy for them to spot this.

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    That's why you should just go home voluntarily so there won't be a bar against you. Then you can come in LEGALLY under the guest-worker program. Why is it so hard for you to respect our laws?

Come in LEGALLY and we will welcome you.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Are you aware that once you get deported, you can NOT re- enter for anoher 15-20 years??..then you expect them go get in line and wait an additional 20 years?? thats like waiting for 30 + years to migrate legaly, why bother if you're in you're 30's 40's? by the time you get in, you'll be to old to work.

may god help the one that wish us harms.

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    No need to bother with trains and buses. Once these illegals can't get work they will self-deport. I've seen figures which show that simply enforcing the laws already on the books would reduce the illegal population by at least 50% over 5 years through self-deportation. The other 50% will eventually get caught and deported.

The troll also forgets that only 7-8 million of the 11-20 million illegals here actually work and that they make up less than 5 percent of the overall workforce not 90% like he's convinced himself it is. He also fails to see that there is already a backdoor guest worker plan (Global Horizons, UFW, & AFL - CIO)using the H2A visa which will probably be expanded in the upcoming appropriation bill. This will allow LEGAL workers to come in and fill in jobs lost by illegals as they get deported.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    There will never be amnesty !!!

American taxpayers will pay $40 billions to deport 12 million illegals speedely !

Even more likely - illegals will flee in Biblical exodus as soon as we demand them to do so - through CNN and other major outlets !!!

WWW.FAIRUS.ORG FOREVER !!!!

P.S. I have mentality of a RAT - thus Darwin's theory favors me over Mexican illegals and other stupid Human dirtbags !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    They will not deport ALL of illegal immigrants and they will not treat them like animals. They will instead mire you in bureaucratic processes that will sap an spirt of rightousness you may have buring.

Much better for a society to enforce laws that are not deemed fair by a minority than to let a minority disregard the law as irrelavant.

I just made that up, I wonder if it will ever be quoted by a (dare I say) LIBERAL

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Aliba- if they are really looking to deport all illegal immigrants,like myself, then they should move on the agjobs because its where we work on a large numbers...raid the meat factories..raid the schools where we put our kids so they can study...they should not be afraid to break into american's schools, nationwide to arrest undocumented students...

This is what your people wants, so let it be..matterfact, bring in the buses, the trains so ou can ship us out like the nazies shipped out the jews.

This is what you and your people wants, so be it, let the mass raid and deportation start..dont just raid a german company, i want them to go in american's school to deport us, i want them to raid american food industries and take away 90% of their workforce and lets see the aftermath.

if they want to treat us like animals and deport us, then let it be it.

may god bless the one that wants to hurt us by sending us to our death throught starvation.

may god help them all.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    If they don't raid agriculture, it won't be out of concern for higher prices of lettuce, etc. (labor is a small part of the final cost for these), but out of concern for donations to their campaigns. Agribusiness is BIG business, else why would we STILL have tobacco and other direct subsidies?!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation