Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deportation notice and I-30

My husband and I have been married almost 6 years. about 2 years ago I was angry with him and just wanted to runaway from him I ran to the INS office. I was stupid to trust Mr. Elmore, he tricked me into dropping my name off my husband case. I was told he would give time to think about it before filing it. But when I went back I was given a hard time. He said that he did not say that and there was nothing I could do to change it. All of a second, came up with my papers being sent out that morning. The same morning I decide to go in? The office had just opened?! I have submitted another I-130 which have been approved for about a year now.
    But now I have received a denile Notice for the first one a few days ago after about 1-2 years have went by. Since the I-130 was approved before notice do I have a chance? I have now grown to be more dependent on him for love and life stability.
    I am considered disabled because of many illnesses. I sometimes feel like I getting worse and I depend on his helping hands. If they deport him I will lose everything that we are already struggling to hold onto now. Plus I lose my daily support from him: Love, Life, Financial, his presence. I beleive if he goes I will go to but not to another country. So is there any hope for me?

My husband and I have been married almost 6 years. about 2 years ago I was angry with him and just wanted to runaway from him I ran to the INS office. I was stupid to trust Mr. Elmore, he tricked me into dropping my name off my husband case. I was told he would give time to think about it before filing it. But when I went back I was given a hard time. He said that he did not say that and there was nothing I could do to change it. All of a second, came up with my papers being sent out that morning. The same morning I decide to go in? The office had just opened?! I have submitted another I-130 which have been approved for about a year now.
    But now I have received a denile Notice for the first one a few days ago after about 1-2 years have went by. Since the I-130 was approved before notice do I have a chance? I have now grown to be more dependent on him for love and life stability.
    I am considered disabled because of many illnesses. I sometimes feel like I getting worse and I depend on his helping hands. If they deport him I will lose everything that we are already struggling to hold onto now. Plus I lose my daily support from him: Love, Life, Financial, his presence. I beleive if he goes I will go to but not to another country. So is there any hope for me?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation