Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400???

WHEN DOING THE N-4OO APPLICATION DO YOU NEED TO SUBMITT 2 PHOTO'S??

WHEN DOING THE N-4OO APPLICATION DO YOU NEED TO SUBMITT 2 PHOTO'S??

Comment

As a rule, we always submit two photographs, even if only one is required. Since most photographers develop two pictures (not just one), you may as well submit both. Remember that the photos must be in the 3/4 face format (see uscis.gov for specifications).

Comment

I FORGOT TO SUBMITT MY PHOTO'S WITH MY APPLICATION IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?

Comment

My advise: take 8 properly taken U.S. passport/immigration pictures immediatly and sent (certified and return receipt) 2 each:
          - to the same place there you sent your N-400 application initially.
          - (if your files are at your district already), sent them there, too,
          - keep two for further instructions by mail
          - remaining two for the interview to complete at your application

Taking 8 pictures is going to be cheaper in the long haul than having have to start everything all over again. BCIS has no obligation to inform you of missing parts in your application, it's a curtesy that they can give you a chance to correct, which they usually do, but legally speaking you need to reapply if you do the slightest mistake and it's an election year so a lot is at stake depending on your district chief's political affiliation ;-). Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the advice I called and they told me to wait and they will notify me. I spoke with my sister and she said when she did her application she didn't submitt her photo's either and she has her appointment for her finger prints at the end of the month.

Comment

AceIaw,

What does an election year have to do with anything? And especially the district chief's affiliation?

Comment

WELL I THINK IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT CAUSE IT SEEMS THAT THINGS ARE MOVING FAST IN BOSTON. WELL BOSTON EVERYTHING MOVES A LITTLE FASTER THAN OTHER STATES I'VE HEARD ABOUT.

Comment

dcherrie

I'm not following your argument. Are you implying that Boston is processing N-400s faster because it is an election year??

Comment

I DON'T KNOW THAT FOR A FACT BUT IT'S A FEELING THAT I HAVE. THE ONLY THING THAT I KNOW IS THAT BOSTON SOME THINGS MOVE A LITTLE FASTER THAN SOME OTHER STATES.

Comment

Why would Boston be any different? The entire country votes, not just Boston. Yeah, Boston may process some items faster than some other states but that is true of any district office. Some items are processed faster and some slower than other states. I'm not sure what that has to do with an election year though. Or the district chief's affiliation?? You guys have me perplexed with your logic...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation