X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APPLICATION I-687 UNDER LULAC/CSS

Hi (-:
    I need to know if my application will be denied what they will do on the next step if I will not send anything back to the INS with they request.
    They will deportate me or just deniy my application and thats it ?
    Im talking about removal/deportation by the court ORDER TO REMOVAL , thank you.

Hi (-:
    I need to know if my application will be denied what they will do on the next step if I will not send anything back to the INS with they request.
    They will deportate me or just deniy my application and thats it ?
    Im talking about removal/deportation by the court ORDER TO REMOVAL , thank you.

Comment

i don't know if you would get deported if your i-687 were denied but you don't have a choice if you want to get legalized...my wife and i desperately want to be legal again...we applied for i-687 in july 2004...we had our interview in august 2005 and to this day we haven't heard anything...everyday we check the status on the CIS website but we haven't had any new news for so long...we are so sad...we pray and pray everyday hoping for good news...we have been illegal for so long and we want to be legal again...we love this country very much.

Comment

Hi (-:
        Thanx for your response and Im really sorry for you and your wife.
        Question .. when you apply the I-687 how did you add your wife into the application , did you ? or just when you get an interview the ask you to bring your family with you ?
        also I didnt received my appoitment for the Fingerprint and I really dont know whats going on , I just apply on Oct 2005 and get 3 recipt with A# and I just get the A.P I-131 approved in the mail this saterday.
        any way can you tell me little about the process ? such docs interview question and all you can tell me (if you can)
        Thank you.
        and hold my fingers for you and evrybody who apply under sec. 245A
        hope you will get APPROVED SOON (MAYBE TODAY)
        Thank you

Comment

if you do a search on I-687 in this discussion forun, you will find a lot of postings on it. my wife and i filed the I-687 application together. it takes about a month (or two) to get the fingerprint appointment. you will get a notice in the mail to go to an appointment. you should get an account on the CIS website so that you could check your status everyday.

Comment

plz don't apply now if u not applied before either with css/lulac or life? do u have a prima face then u will be ok other wise if ur i-687 get denied they can deport u if they want.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation