NO TRUST

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see how someone as an occasional "internet artist" as IP called herself on one of the very few times I had talked to her online, walks into a "six-figure income" job in the middle of the biggest recession the USA has seen since 1945 Especially being an immigrant as they tend to employ their own citizens first, then immigrants in times such as these.

But wait, I think I've found a pic of the hubby

Good thing you are earning that "six-figure income", you can attempt to bail him out Agnes
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• The recession is everywhere IP. It is a global market now. Even Poland is having a hard time. So you must be working for a non-US company then?

"But some effects of the economic crisis already have been felt. The currency, the zloty, slumped against the dollar and euro in past months, while industrial production fell sharply in late 2008. Also, the unemployment rate rose to 9.1 percent in November, up 0.3 percentage points from October after five years of steady declines.

Economists predict growth will fall to around 2 percent in 2009. A key vulnerability lies in the fact that Poland exports heavily to Germany and other countries in Western Europe that already have fallen into recession"

Poland avoiding worst of economic crisis?
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brit4064:
        The recession is everywhere IP. It is a global market now. Even Poland is having a hard time. So you must be working for a non-US company then?

"But some effects of the economic crisis already have been felt. The currency, the zloty, slumped against the dollar and euro in past months, while industrial production fell sharply in late 2008. Also, the unemployment rate rose to 9.1 percent in November, up 0.3 percentage points from October after five years of steady declines.

Economists predict growth will fall to around 2 percent in 2009. A key vulnerability lies in the fact that Poland exports heavily to Germany and other countries in Western Europe that already have fallen into recession"

Poland avoiding worst of economic crisis?
        I agree. I'd like to hear from people who are not being affected by the economy right now. It su.cks, and it's only going to get worse before things improve! We'll get through it, though! When times are tough, you have to toughen up!

Comment

• OOOhhh OOOOhhh Pick Me!! I Am Being affected By the corruption!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• what happened here??? lol I thought SO12 and SOM supposed to reply back on this poster!

Comment

• sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs