X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Marasmus: As a legal immigrant to America, I am offended by your proposal to offer U.S. Citizenship for $5,000

I love the United States, and I am patiently waiting for the time when I am eligible to apply for my U.S. Citizenship. On the day that I earn my Citizenship, I will be proud to call myself an American.

U.S. Citizenship is something to be valued, something to be earned and cherished. It is not something to be sold for $5,000 to twelve million people who have shown a complete disregard for America's laws and sovereignty.

As an aside: I wonder how many of those twelve million illegal aliens who would buy Marasmus' citizenship are making any effort to assimilate and integrate and learn our language? My empirical evidence in Arizona says not very many!

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    someone12 wake up from the dreams!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    they will leave when the law is passed, especially if these illegals can be arrested by a meter maid (or who knows, maybe even a citizen's arrest?) and then shipped out of the US. Eliminate waivers for phony marriages, no fines, just adios and a bar to readmission of at least 5 years.
    We should give illegals up to 6 months to self deport and face only a 2 year bar (then they have to seek a visa) - otherwise, after 6 months, anyone left is a deportable felon, subject to immediate arrest and deportation and a permanenet bar to readmmission.

Anyone so barred who tries to sneak across the border gets 5 long years (hard labor) in prison followed by the boot.
    It is time to stop molly coddling illegals .... give them one last chance to be responsible and if they don't take it, they will face dire consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Lets face it, no one will leave the US. They are here already.

Charge them $5K, give them citizenship and lets move on!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Maria: You are too stupid for words. I hope that you are one of the first illegal aliens to be deported.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Marasmus: The American people are totally opposed to Amnesty for illegal aliens. The House of Representatives is responding to the anger generated by illegal immigration.

Why would you propose rewarding illegal aliens who have shown a total disregard for America's laws and sovereignty? Furthermore, why would you penalize law-abiding, would-be legal immigrants...those patiently waiting for years in their countries of origin for the opportunity to immigrate to America?

I congratulate the House of Representatives for responding to the wishes of the American people on this issue. H.R. 4437 is long overdue. Hopefully, the Senate will pass a similar measure, so that the President can sign it into law.

When do we start building the fence?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If we are talking about a fine, let's make it a real one....$50,000 or leave the US for at least 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    all illegals should be asked to pay $5,000, use the money to build a fence around all borders and we move on.

Everyone INSIDE the US to get citizenship immediately!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    a round of applause for H.R. 4437 - finally some politicians with some courage who are listening to American citzens' outrage over the very idea of rewarding illegals....yesssssss.

Leave a comment:

• Melanie
    replied
    Every country in the world including Mexico suffered or suffers illegal immigration problem.

But no country in the world has ever passed such bill like this after ignoring for years this problem. This is sick solution.

There are hundreds of other methods how to deal with illegal immigration but no country has ever called for massive deportation or use military against illegal aliens or criminalizing them except Nazi Germany and US now.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    Maria, you should really have better sense than to throw comparisons with Nazis around. You trivialize the Holocaust and the Jewish experience. Come to that, just what was MEXICO's role in WWII? You never hear much about that. And of course, Latin America is notorious as the hideout of choice for escaped war criminals.

http://muse.jhu.edu/demo/hispanic_am....3schuler.html

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Both were Germans and both wanted massive deportations Jews or har-working aliens.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    started a topic Sensenbrenner = Hitler

Sensenbrenner = Hitler

Both were Germans and both wanted massive deportations Jews or har-working aliens.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney