Sensenbrenner = Hitler

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, Maria seems to think only about Mexican immigrants and illegals. I believe that it was Maria who said that ricans were scum. Why do people have to resort to name calling. You cannot label a whole race. Everyone is different. Someone- seriously, do you really think that all illegals are scumbags. They are human beings. All this name calling is so sad.

Comment

In my opinion the ISSUE is not Maria, Marasmus, Someone12, SunDevil or whoever visits and posts on this board.

The main question, as I astated above in my post, is:
      "Where does the double standard come from?"

Comment

Maria: employers who hire illegals are violating the law, puta. Why should they ask their congressmen to forgive their own transgressions?
        And ImmortalIdiot - you still have not answered the question -- if illegals should be given status because Americans run traffic lights, why not release all the prisoners in the US for the same "logical" reason? (you are stilla dufus)

Comment

i think comparing speeding and illegal status are fruit and veggies, i mean they're not even close to compare. speed, get a fine ... pretty simplepimple. being an illegal imm, getting caught (doing something bad or not) then get deported.
          the outcome may be similar, tho. do something wrong and pay the dues. bottom line, do the crime do the time (or pay the speeding ticket)

Comment

[quote,Someone12]ImmortalIdiot - you still have not answered the question -- if illegals should be given status because Americans run traffic lights, why not release all the prisoners in the US for the same "logical" reason? (you are stilla dufus)[/quote]

Posted December 24, 2005 02:32 PM

[quote,Someone12] ImmortalIdiot..your convoluted 'logic' ..what baloney..This moronic argument .. [/quote]

Someone12,
            once again by resorting to name calling you show your inability to maintain a civilized, intelligent, meaningful discussion

[quote, Someone12]This moronic argument that we should condone illegals because Americans get traffic tickets only shows how incredibly ignorant you are [/quote]

Here is the quote from slubberry, who answered the very same claim you made 10 days ago:

[quote, slubberry. Posted: Posted December 14, 2005 09:19 AM ] Someone12, if you read my post, the law is the law is not a shallow argument. In fact, your counter-argument that we should open up our prison is shallow and convoluted. There is a penalty system in place for various crimes, the penalties increase with repeat offenders. There is also a plea bargain stage where violators can plead their case and ask for leniency. Even though someone isn't an American citizen or LPR, they are extended the same right of due process ( even those caught in this war on terror ). True, we may not always follow this process, but we try to adhere to our principles of due process. Any conviction has a sentencing stage where you can plead your case for leniency or plea bargain ( even a traffic ticket ). It doesn't matter whether if your crime is jay-walking or murder, the law of due process is the same. That is all that the waiver is about, for illegal immigrants to plead their case and ask for leniency. Even serial killers are given this. Hell, we are extending this right of due process to Saddam Hussein ( and he is not a U.S. resident )! Why not illegal immigrants?

Yes, time is a precious commodity for the illeal immigrants with family here. It is not a commodity for the scamsters, they are only "in it for the money." The scamster won't care whether they're illegal or not. The scamsters won't care how long they have to wait either. Who is the penalty really hurting? Again, I agree with you that there should be a punishment ( and there is ), the waivers is a petition ( or plea ) for a commuted sentence ( or time off for good behavior ) just like any one just like any other law breaker is entitled to ( not just limited to U.S. residence by the way ). There is also a probation period ( just like the parole for convicted criminals ), it is called a temporary status.

If you want to point fingers at who is actually "depriving" Americans of high paying jobs, we should all look in the mirror. Higher paying jobs is not an entitlement, your wages must be justified. If Americans will not work for prevailing wages, companies will go somewhere else. Companies are also consumers, they purchase labor. They also want the "most bang for the buck." If we can't compete with cheap, adequate labor, we should improve our skills so we excel and differentiate our labor force with better quality, efficiency, etc.. To bring back the auto industry as an example, the Japanese luxury automakers sell more efficient, more reliable cars at lower prices but people still buy the German luxury cars. The reason they are able to is because they have distinguished themselves from the rest of the pack. They had to adjust with the Japanese "invasion" and they are a much better company for it. Our labor force must distinguish themselves from the "cheap imports" also if we are to survive.

Again, this name calling only distracts from the discussion at hand. As an intelligent adult, you should be able to see that.[/quote]

May God Bless You, Someone12!
            May God help you overcome the spiritual distress you undoubtedly suffer due to your mental instability.
            Blaming it on others is useless.
            Just pray and ask God to HEAL you!

Amen!

Comment

ImmortalIdiot - once again, you demonstrate your complete lack of brains....all you know how to do is cut and paste other peoples' thoughts or summon god to bless people....get a clue, you moron, god does not do what you want, when you want. If you disagree, then ask god to predict tomorrow's Powerball numbers, but only to you.....yea....just as I thought....nothing. You are one of the biggest $hitheads that post meaningless krap on this site....you, Maria, Marasmus the Dumbassmus should rent a hotel room and bore each other to sleep.
              Illegals, dufus, have NO right to be in the United States of America...no matter how many red lights I run....if you disagree, then please, post the law that gives llegals this right.....but instead, you will cut and paste some other hor$e$hit posting, rather than think of an answer yourself.
              Oh yeah....God bless you too...but sadly, it is apparent you were not blessed with brains.

Comment

Someone12,
                it's true that I have no control over actions of God(nor did I claim such thing, but you did ) , or else I would have you HEALED from your Mental and Spiritual Wounds long time ago

This being said, I see nothing wrong with quoting an intelligent responce that has already been given to your much less intelligent questrion.
                And why would you keep asking the same question, after you were given very clear answer on it?

And, BTW, what is so Original about YOUR posts?
                Calling everyone an "idiot", "dufus" "$hithead"..??

But I will not engage in this kind of immature, childish namecalling, no matter how much you wish the contrary..

May God help you overcome your severe mental and spiritual challenges, Someone12.
                And May God Bless You!

------------------------------------------------

Now I will, once again, repost my question for SunDevil who has never answered to it

This being said, let me ask you this: if you are so concerned about "LAW", why don't you bash , with equal zeal, those millions and millions of commuters who DAILY VIOLATE THE LAW by speeding 5-10 miles/hour above limit, to get to work and back home?
                Why not?
                What is different about TRAFFIC LAW violators as opposed to immigration status violators, when it comes to LAW?
                Both are breaking the LAW, as far as everyone can see.
                Then WHY such ZEAL when it comes to IMMIGRATION, yet such a compliance when it's about TRAFFIC?
                Mind you, every year nearly 50.000 people DIE in accidents, many of those due to minor TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS.

So, why don't we see the equal ZEAL and DRIVE to fight ILLEGAL TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS, as opposed to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION VIOLATIONS?

The LAW is LAW, isn't it?
                So, why not be consistent?

What is different about those two groups that break the LAW?
                Why so different treatment of traffic LAW violators, as opposed to immigration LAW violators?
                Where does the double standard come from?

I respectfully ask you to answer this question.

Comment

you moron....illegals have no right to be in the US, no matter how fast or slow any American drives their car....you dumba$$..no wonder no one answers your stupid questions....better ask god for some brains (or maybe the Wizard of Oz)...you post the same, unoriginal krap and never answer a single question (because you are too darn stupid)...get a clue, $hit-4-brains --- no matter what the driving habits are of American citizens, that has NOTHING to do with illegal immigration. Go back to shoveling $hit for a living.

Comment

[Someone12]you moron..you dumba$$.. $hit-4-brains [/quote]

This is a mere digression

Comment

ImmortalIdiot = moron = dumba$$ = $hit-4-brains...never answers a question, never has an original thought or idea....looks like the gene pool took a left turn when he/she was born (or hatched)

Comment

If you have read and comprehended my posts (which I doubt you can), you would realize that I am not questioning whther under current immigration law illegal aliens have a right to remain in the United States.

What I do question, though, is this:
                        WHY is there a DOUBLE STANDARD in the way some people think of immigration LAW violators as opposed to other LAW offenders(such as traffic LAW, for instance)?

One who claims to be caring about LAW, only LAW and nothing but LAW must explain such inconsistency in action and rhetoric.

What is it(the inconsistency, the double standard) due to if not to extreme bias, bigotry and hipocracy?

Anyone with clear conscience can't avoid asking these questions, and it is now up to "Ship'em ALL! " folks to come up with
                        an intelligent, logic and consistent answer.

Best Regards,
                        IE

Comment

Everybody of these 11 millions people has been invited to US to take a job here. The borders were half opened until recently.

If you invited somebody to your home to live here permanently you have no right to tell him get out now because you have just changed your mind.

In addition Americans have created the whole system of aiding illegal immigrants to live in the country for years. US is now responsible for those who were invited here till 2005.

They have to adjust their status to anything because their illegal presence was at fault of the system.

Comment

FLAWS of Maria's arguments.

(I only expose FLAWS of her ARGUMENTS, and hope noone would later claim that I "pick on her".).

Maria:
                            Everybody of these 11 millions people has been invited to US to take a job here. The borders were half opened until recently

IE:
                            Through it's true that borders were not well protected until recently (and even now MUCH(!) has to be done), yet you can't say that 11 million people were literally "Invited to US" to take jobs here.
                            It would be more accurate to say: there were/are JOBS that demand LOW COST LABORERS, and many illegal aliens are filling those vancancies. Term "illegal" means: not legally. Not under protection/permission of LAW.
                            Like it or not, it's a FACT.

Maria:
                            If you invited somebody to your home to live here permanently you have no right to tell him get out now because you have just changed your mind.

IE:
                            The only people who were invited to live here permanently are those who hold Green Cards.
                            "Illegals" were not "invited" to live here, much less were they "invited to live permanently".

But the valid question may arise: why such inconsistenncy and j e r k-ness in application of policies toward aliens, be it "legal" or "illegal"?
                            Why willfully create the very conditions that made it possible for 11 mln. people to come and settle here, yet so sudden decision to get rid of them all?
                            Also,
                            Why some of the LAWS do not reflect the Constitutional Right of individuals to have the FAMILY UNITY?

Maria:
                            In addition Americans have created the whole system of aiding illegal immigrants to live in the country for years. US is now responsible for those who were invited here till 2005.

IE:
                            This is partially true. See above.

Maria:
                            They have to adjust their status to anything because their illegal presence was at fault of the system.

IE:
                            Nobody owes it to llegals to adjust their status.
                            But the argument boils down to this:

First, if you don't care about "moral" side of argument and simply want to "ship 'em ALL!", then DO SO!
                            Stop whining, bashing and demonizing entire group of population that you created every condition to come and settle here. Stop B I T C H I N G!!
                            Instead, ACT, "SHIP 'EM ALL"!!

Second, if you are, for one or another reason, UNABLE to ENFORCE the LAW/to DEPORT ALL 11-12 mln. people at present time, then at least REGISTER and DOCUMENT them.
                            This way, you know where to locate them if anytime later you have means/ways to deport them.
                            Besides, your National Security would be improved, if you didn't have 11-12 mln. "unknown" people residing within the borders.
                            Plus, it serves no interest (unless you are hysterical, maniacal psychotic) to have 12 mln. people to reside in the worst imaginable(in America) conditions, in LIMBO, ILLEGALLY, while also corrupting and discrediting the entire LEGAL SYSTEM by their very PRESENCE (ILLEGAL presence) in US.

So far.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed