X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria
    replied
    The business owners in US who have hired undocumented workers for the last 20 years have also the right
    to contact congressmen to give their workers legal status rather than deporting their employees and
    forcing their businesses or farms to close.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maria....nobody 'invited' 11,000,000 dirtbag, illegal alien scum to work in the US...check your facts (after you get off your knees)...and go ahead and marry Marasmus the Dumbassmus....you two deserve each other, with combined IQs of around 75, it should be a perfect match,,,though your children would be considered complete morons, just like their parents.
    Illegal aliens cannot blame the system, they have only themselves to blame for not being smart enough or responsible enough to obey simple rules....that is why we should deport each and every last one of this jagoffs before their irresponsible brats infect this country.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Maria is 100% correct.

Maria you can marry me, am USC. But you have to propose first.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Everybody of these 11 millions people has been invited to US to take a job here. The borders were half opened until recently.

If you invited somebody to your home to live here permanently you have no right to tell him get out now because you have just changed your mind.

In addition Americans have created the whole system of aiding illegal immigrants to live in the country for years. US is now responsible for those who were invited here till 2005.

They have to adjust their status to anything because their illgal presence was at fault of the system.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maria: sorry, but I am an American citizen, born and raised here - so I will continue to post my opinions, whether you like it or not.
    My congressmen will listen to me - not some green-card seeking puta.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Someone12 as an immigrant you have NO RIGHT to say what Americans want to do with illegal immigrants.
    If you do not like illegal immigrants just LEAVE US for your homeland Muslim country or whatever hell you came from.
    Americans born is US are not so stupid like you.
    How much you paid for your fraud green card case?
    Let USCIS to review it?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Tell you what, ImmortalIdiot....since you think you have a hotline to god, why not give him/her a call and ask him/her to do what you want....or is it that, as you have amply demonstrated so many times before, you lack the mental capacity for original thought and therefore resort to posting other peoples' thoughts and ideas or pass off your shortcomings by allegedly summoning some deity that for some reason, never seems to respond.
    You know, if you phone one of the major airlines right now, you could probably get a flight to Greenland....and good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• ImmortalE
    replied
    May God Bless You,
    Someone12,
    May God help you overcome the Spiritual Distress you undoubtedly suffer from due to your mental instability.
    Blaming it on others is useless.
    Just pray and ask God to HEAL you!

Amen!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ImmortalIdiot: once again, you demonstrate that you are incapable of original thought. You should be taken somewhere, like Greenland, and deposited there....we would not want to see the human gene pool set back 100,000 years by your offspring roaming the earth.
    Illegal aliens, as a reminder, ImmortalIdiot, have NO, repeat, NO right to even be in the US of A....none...zero....nada....nici.....and therefore, whatever AMericans decide to do when driving their cars has NO relation whatsoever to the fact (FACT) that illegals are not entitled to some kind of reward....now we will see more cut and pasted postings from this moron (actually, moron might be a step up from the true level of intellgence of ImmortalE....on the IQ scale, I would bet he places somewhere around 23.....which is just enough to keep the body functioning, but no more.

Leave a comment:

• ImmortalE
    replied
    [quote,Someone12] ImmortalIdiot..your convoluted 'logic' ..what baloney..This moronic argument .. [/quote]

Someone12,
    once again by resorting to name calling you show your inability to maintain a civilized, intelligent, meaningful discussion

[quote, Someone12]This moronic argument that we should condone illegals because Americans get traffic tickets only shows how incredibly ignorant you are [/quote]

Here is the quote from slubberry, who answered the very same claim you made 10 days ago:

[quote, slubberry. Posted: Posted December 14, 2005 09:19 AM ] Someone12, if you read my post, the law is the law is not a shallow argument. In fact, your counter-argument that we should open up our prison is shallow and convoluted. There is a penalty system in place for various crimes, the penalties increase with repeat offenders. There is also a plea bargain stage where violators can plead their case and ask for leniency. Even though someone isn't an American citizen or LPR, they are extended the same right of due process ( even those caught in this war on terror ). True, we may not always follow this process, but we try to adhere to our principles of due process. Any conviction has a sentencing stage where you can plead your case for leniency or plea bargain ( even a traffic ticket ). It doesn't matter whether if your crime is jay-walking or murder, the law of due process is the same. That is all that the waiver is about, for illegal immigrants to plead their case and ask for leniency. Even serial killers are given this. Hell, we are extending this right of due process to Saddam Hussein ( and he is not a U.S. resident )! Why not illegal immigrants?

Yes, time is a precious commodity for the illeal immigrants with family here. It is not a commodity for the scamsters, they are only "in it for the money." The scamster won't care whether they're illegal or not. The scamsters won't care how long they have to wait either. Who is the penalty really hurting? Again, I agree with you that there should be a punishment ( and there is ), the waivers is a petition ( or plea ) for a commuted sentence ( or time off for good behavior ) just like any one just like any other law breaker is entitled to ( not just limited to U.S. residence by the way ). There is also a probation period ( just like the parole for convicted criminals ), it is called a temporary status.

If you want to point fingers at who is actually "depriving" Americans of high paying jobs, we should all look in the mirror. Higher paying jobs is not an entitlement, your wages must be justified. If Americans will not work for prevailing wages, companies will go somewhere else. Companies are also consumers, they purchase labor. They also want the "most bang for the buck." If we can't compete with cheap, adequate labor, we should improve our skills so we excel and differentiate our labor force with better quality, efficiency, etc.. To bring back the auto industry as an example, the Japanese luxury automakers sell more efficient, more reliable cars at lower prices but people still buy the German luxury cars. The reason they are able to is because they have distinguished themselves from the rest of the pack. They had to adjust with the Japanese "invasion" and they are a much better company for it. Our labor force must distinguish themselves from the "cheap imports" also if we are to survive.

Again, this name calling only distracts from the discussion at hand. As an intelligent adult, you should be able to see that.[/quote]

May God Bless You, Someone12!
    May God help you overcome the spiritual distress you undoubtedly suffer due to your mental instability.
    Blaming it on others is useless.
    Just pray and ask God to HEAL you!

Amen!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ImmortalIdiot: by your convoluted 'logic' we should open the prisons and release all the criminals because some Americans have run traffic lights...what baloney.
    This moronic argument that we should condone illegals because Americans get traffic tickets only shows how incredibly ignorant you are - which is probably why 98% of your postings are cut and pasted from other sources - you haven't had enough practie thinking original thoughts in your life.

Leave a comment:

• ImmortalE
    replied

[quote,ImmortalE]SunDevil,
    first let me tell you that I disagree with Maria on the way she argues her points on immigration issues. And I think by making immature comments and creating childish posts, she serves the cause of anti-immigrationists more than they could wish for.

This being said, let me ask you this: if you are so concerned about "LAW", why don't you bash , with equal zeal, those millions and millions of commuters who DAILY VIOLATE THE LAW by speeding 5-10 miles/hour above limit, to get to work and back home?
    Why not?
    What is different about TRAFFIC LAW violators as opposed to immigration status violators, when it comes to LAW?
    Both are breaking the LAW, as far as everyone can see.
    Then WHY such ZEAL when it comes to IMMIGRATION, yet such a compliance when it's about TRAFFIC?
    Mind you, every year nearly 50.000 people DIE in accidents, many of those due to minor TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS.

So, why don't we see the equal ZEAL and DRIVE to fight ILLEGAL TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS, as opposed to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION VIOLATIONS?

The LAW is LAW, isn't it?
    So, why not be consistent?

What is different about those two groups that break the LAW?
    Why so different treatment of traffic LAW violators, as opposed to immigration LAW violators?
    Where does the double standard come from?

I respectfully ask you to answer this question.[/quote]

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Sundevil,
    Good riddance with your diminishing perspectives that have no practical value in the America we live in.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Maria: Simply because a person is an immigrant does not mean that that person condones illegal immigration. Indeed, the opposite is more often true. You assert that I am anti-immigrant...but, in fact, I am very much pro-immigrant. I am opposed to illegal immigration, as are the vast majority of Americans.

Furthermore, you say that "only U.S. born Americans should express their own attitude towards worker program or illegal aliens - others should either love or leave it." I hope that you take your own advice and shut up...and then leave it.

Marasmus: It is only your opinion that U.S. Citizenship is for sale...and for the insignificant amount of $5,000.00

Here's a reality check: Illegal aliens are oftentimes willing to pay more than $5,000.00 to immigrant smugglers, yet you would sell U.S. Citizenship for what you claim is the "fair deal" price of, well, $5,000.00

How much did you pay to your immigrant smuggler?

U.S. Citizenship is not for sale.

For your information, I have a high self-esteem, and I do not believe that I am better than others...unless, that is, you prove yourself to be unworthy of my respect. Congratulations in that regard, by the way :-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hitler was a man of peace and wanted to liberate Europe from Communism.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation