X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Wood
    replied
    Can the court reference the case by the case number I provided?
    thank you for any help.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    If the case is completed, records from the court are available, for a price. A FOIA will be too slow and unnecessary. If it is an ongoing criminal case, then a FOIA will be refused anyway. The Clerk of the Court is the best way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Keith Wood
    replied
    Mates,
    I have a client that I am preparing the above referenced I-918 Supplement B. The information must be received on or before December 12. Client is of course the victim and I am trying to find out who was prosecuted. I have an E3 case number TUS0204000437 on which I filed a Freedom of Information request for, but time is running short. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this information and find out who was prosecuted and by whom?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Leave a comment:

• Immigration Law Question: Need I-918 Supplement B information from Tuscon

Mates,
    I have a client that I am preparing the above referenced I-918 Supplement B. The information must be received on or before December 12. Client is of course the victim and I am trying to find out who was prosecuted. I have an E3 case number TUS0204000437 on which I filed a Freedom of Information request for, but time is running short. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this information and find out who was prosecuted and by whom?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney