X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONFUSING RESPONSE RECEIVED ON I 130 RFE

I just received an email from USCIS that states:

On September 16, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 990 and 990 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does that mean "preliminary processing was completed".?
    Is this a normal response? I received this via email. I have come to the conclusion that even though my app was sent to Nebraska my receipt and RFE was sent from (and back to) California so it is processing at the California processing center.

There have been a couple of posts lately that indicate that California processing times are like lightning!! There was one saying that there was an i130 spouse approval in 5 weeks and another one yesterday that was about 6 weeks.

I won't expect it but WOW could it be true? Their website processing times say they are working on April 2004.

Anyone else processed out of California lately with more info on this?

Thanks

Angie

I just received an email from USCIS that states:

On September 16, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 990 and 990 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does that mean "preliminary processing was completed".?
    Is this a normal response? I received this via email. I have come to the conclusion that even though my app was sent to Nebraska my receipt and RFE was sent from (and back to) California so it is processing at the California processing center.

There have been a couple of posts lately that indicate that California processing times are like lightning!! There was one saying that there was an i130 spouse approval in 5 weeks and another one yesterday that was about 6 weeks.

I won't expect it but WOW could it be true? Their website processing times say they are working on April 2004.

Anyone else processed out of California lately with more info on this?

Thanks

Angie

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs