Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL ILLEGALS WILLFULLY & MALICIOUSLY CHOSE TO BE ILLEGAL!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there.brazilianqb. Are you from Brazil? I am too,and I also got stuck here in a similar situation. Sometimes life plays dirty tricks on us,but there are a lot of racists here in America,who just love the chance to call all us Latin Americans criminals. Don't be put down by these freaks. We are part of this country,wether they like it or not. By the way,I added you to my buddies list.

Comment

Enough with the Bible thumping already!

Comment

I can't answer all of your questions but I have to say that I think it is just so unfair that families have to be broken because of where they were born. My husband is from Mexico and we have two beautiful daughters together and he is ineligible to obtain a Visa so we are forced to make a decision about where to live and what to do. Should he stay here illegally in the US and risk the possiblility of deporture? or should I have to move to Mexico and raise my kids there when I think we all have better opportunities over here in the US? I don't want to have to be seperated from my husband and I don't want him separated from our daughters who just adore him. Don't get me wrong, I love Mexico; it's just that financially we wouldn't be able to make it. All I want is my family together in the US to move about freely between his country and mine. It just seems like a losing battle.
        Sofama

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed