Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does He have any rights and what are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More thank likely and besides my grandmother or uncle would probley get the 30'6 out and blow him away. Hell they pulled the gun on him before.

His losse big time and I don't miss him anyways
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
      More thank likely and besides my grandmother or uncle would probley get the 30'6 out and blow him away. Hell they pulled the gun on him before.

His losse big time and I don't miss him anyways </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you. Good riddance to bad garbage, eh? Stick to your guns, hun!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Hudson, as a general rule she can't remove his rights. His rights can only be given up voluntarily. Or under extreme cases where the state finds he is a grossly negligent.

But for him to exercise his rights will take a court order in most cases. That assumes she takes the stance as it seems where she doesn't want him interacting with the child. In the situation of a dispute and without a court order he will not be allowed any sort of visitation.

Also in the real world the main focus of any proceeding will be his money. That will be aggressively pursued. The act of him being a father is secondary and rarely if ever given any enforcement action. Which explains why there are so many messed up kids out there. Too often mothers use the kids as weapons against the dad by either hiding them or trying to displace them with the boyfriend of the week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Davdah,
        You need to stop generalizing. This is getting ridiculous.

Again, a court would be necessary if one of the two parties wants a contested judgment with a judge overseeing the case. With unmarried relationships, it is more of a voluntary action by either party, or both parties, that will decide. Court cases only become involved if one parent wants or demands child support, or wants or demands the end of parental rights by the other parent.

If the father does show up, this can be done voluntarily without any court. The father wold have to, from day one, be willing to support both the mother and the child. The cances are slim in this case because he abandoned the child. And when he shows up, that is when she can demand or neccetate the need of child support. But child support is separate from the father seeing the child. He can do this without any court order. And she cannot deny him seeing the child or making conditions until a court order stating supervised visits in ocnjunction of child support.

Finally, she really needs to seek counseling. She is, unfortunately, following the footsteps of her mother. The sins of the parents have been passed down. However, I do not think he will show up at all. And I wish her the best.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Finally, she really needs to seek counseling. She is, unfortunately, following the footsteps of her mother. The sins of the parents have been passed down. However, I do not think he will show up at all. And I wish her the best.

Excuse me, following in my mothers foot steps my ***. My mother and father was married and 2 months before I was born he hit the road, He called once after I was born saying he was going to take me and my grandfather told him that if he did he would kill him. And he never showed up. I have only seen one pic of him and that was at there wedding.

And my mother didn't raise me my grandparents and uncle did Now if I was anything like my mother I would be passing my child off to someone else to deal with and Iam not doing that. So before you go judgeing someone and there parents "sins" know the facts first.

Comment

No wonder we are so s*****d with people like this.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Finally, she really needs to seek counseling. She is, unfortunately, following the footsteps of her mother. The sins of the parents have been passed down. However, I do not think he will show up at all. And I wish her the best.

Excuse me, following in my mothers foot steps my ***. My mother and father was married and 2 months before I was born he hit the road, He called once after I was born saying he was going to take me and my grandfather told him that if he did he would kill him. And he never showed up. I have only seen one pic of him and that was at there wedding.

And my mother didn't raise me my grandparents and uncle did Now if I was anything like my mother I would be passing my child off to someone else to deal with and Iam not doing that. So before you go judgeing someone and there parents "sins" know the facts first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Your mother got pregnant with a guy and the guy left. And you got pregnant with a guy and the guy left. Sound familiar?

You need to get counseling because you did the same thing as your mother did. Yes, you have said that your grandparents raised you, but you are still your mother;s child.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Finally, she really needs to seek counseling. She is, unfortunately, following the footsteps of her mother. The sins of the parents have been passed down. However, I do not think he will show up at all. And I wish her the best.

And my mother didn't raise me my grandparents and uncle did Now if I was anything like my mother I would be passing my child off to someone else to deal with and Iam not doing that. So before you go judgeing someone and there parents "sins" know the facts first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Your mother got pregnant with a guy and the guy left. And you got pregnant with a guy and the guy left. Sound familiar?

You need to get counseling because you did the same thing as your mother did. Yes, you have said that your grandparents raised you, but you are still your mother;s child. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just have to say this. The OP wasn't looking for judgment, and I believe many delivered it. It's 2009 and these things happen. Rather than chastise her for getting pregnant by an illegal, wouldn't it be best to give her some kind of support? Options? Oh well, forgive me for my 'old world' philosophies.

Comment

Hudson is that all you do is tell people to get counseling I don't need it. I have nothing to be mad about to have to tell a stranger.

And proudUSC Iam not worried about them judging me. I have pleanty of support from friends and family and I don't really care what a stranger may think of me. They don't know who I really am so I don't sweat it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
                    Hudson is that all you do is tell people to get counseling I don't need it. I have nothing to be mad about to have to tell a stranger.

And proudUSC Iam not worried about them judging me. I have pleanty of support from friends and family and I don't really care what a stranger may think of me. They don't know who I really am so I don't sweat it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a good attitude. May everything turn out good and you have a healthy baby!

Comment

Hudson is that all you do is tell people to get counseling I don't need it. I have nothing to be mad about to have to tell a stranger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      I am not judging you nor am I telling you do anything. It was only advice a suggestion, an option, that is all.

BTW, you have the wrong idea about counseling. It is not to tell someone or a stranger you are mad, upset, or angry.

It is good that you ahve friends and family. That is a plus on your side. However, if a friend or family member makes the same suggestion as I have, would you react the same way to me or not. This is a rhetorical question.

Comment

Sorry Hudson I have been moody for the past few days for some reason and I was not trying to take it out on you.

I will be glade when I finally have her I feel like iam toting around a 50 pound bowling ball in my stomach.

Comment

Celestial Teas! , Relax.
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I wil be able to relax when I can ride my stallion again. and have my Jose quavo

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation