•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love America!

http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm

Let's hear why we like her.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Let's hear why we like her.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

That is a beautiful link Kollerkrot. I must agree that I love America for all of the reasons stated plus many more. Freedom to worship is on the top of my list, something I think that is too taken for granted.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Koller - I enjoyed the link!
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Let's hear why we like her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice Link! Might I Add Devotion, Loyalty, Self Respect, Integrity must Be In The Thoughts While Viewing! . Nice Place To Visit! And Even Better Place To Live! As Long As You FEEL It!!!! . Make It So!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

This was really awesome, Kollerkrot! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Comment

If you don't love America then get the H E L L out !!!!

Comment

PERFECT! Davdah.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Davdah,

Are all these comments yours or did they come with the transfer?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    Davdah,

Are all these comments yours or did they come with the transfer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Think Both. Searching For Words That Are a Part Of what we Believe In. A Part Of Ourselves.
                    we Have To Know What To Look For. . I Am Glad Davdah Posted It. Wish I Had The Time To have Done It Myself.

Comment

You guys forgot Cocacola, apple pie, rodeos, the electric guitar and the pickup truck! lol

But yeah, if we're to name all the great things about this nation we'll be here forever! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
                        You guys forgot Cocacola, apple pie, rodeos, the electric guitar and the pickup truck! lol

But yeah, if we're to name all the great things about this nation we'll be here forever! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. CORRECT you Are Houston!

Comment

Comment

Now See Houston, You Gone And Made Me Wish I Was That Horse!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 07-22-2008 05:51 PM Hide Post
                              Now See Houston, You Gone And Made Me Wish I Was That Horse!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another great American invention... THE CAN CHASER! lmao

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation