picture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to be rude, but my suspicious nature has gone into overdrive with the influx of new posters who don't seem so 'new'. Anyway, posting pictures here is not that difficut and you do not need to know code in order to do it. But, I am hesitant to provide instructions without knowing the poster or his or her intent.

Again, not trying to be rude, Bond.

God Bless America and everyone else!

I am new so asked the question. I see many postings with pictures. I was just curious. My bad for asking. The other poster said I have to paste bbcode and I just did and it worked. Html does not work. you are saying no code then how does this code work.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BOND_007:
      I don't mean to be rude, but my suspicious nature has gone into overdrive with the influx of new posters who don't seem so 'new'. Anyway, posting pictures here is not that difficut and you do not need to know code in order to do it. But, I am hesitant to provide instructions without knowing the poster or his or her intent.

I am new so asked the question. I see many postings with pictures. I was just curious. My bad for asking. The other poster said I have to paste bbcode and I just did and it worked. Html does not work. you are saying no code then how does this code work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Bond. When you open a Reply box, you have a menu of icons at the top. Pick the second one from the right and copy the url of the picture in the space provided - then post. Voila - no html coding required.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BOND_007:

I am new so asked the question. I see many postings with pictures. I was just curious. My bad for asking. The other poster said I have to paste bbcode and I just did and it worked. Html does not work. you are saying no code then how does this code work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enjoy your new Gift and congradulations and welcome to ILW. Be sure to read the rules Of IlW on What might be offensive here.

as Far as the different code types. Unless You Create Web Pages and Are Familier With HTML? Forget About Understanding It For Now. The Answer Would Take Years To Explain. Have Fun.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Sorry Bond. When you open a Reply box, you have a menu of icons at the top. Pick the second one from the right and copy the url of the picture in the space provided - then post. Voila - no html coding required. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Proudy without any code nothing works Everything is a code. If followed structurally it works, otherwise it breaks. In the end it is code.

My dear friend you do need to know how to write bbcode... ....i.e. bare-babe code you must be proficient in it...
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Sorry Bond. When you open a Reply box, you have a menu of icons at the top. Pick the second one from the right and copy the url of the picture in the space provided - then post. Voila - no html coding required. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Proudy without any code nothing works Everything is a code. If followed structurally it works, otherwise it breaks. In the end it is code.

My dear friend you do need to know how to write bbcode... ....i.e. bare-babe code you must be proficient in it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need code on this web site, but if you know it you can use it. This site provides many 'cheats' so one doesn't need to understand html tags and such to post pictures, use bold, colors, etc. Makes it easier for novices.

Comment

This site provides many 'cheats' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proudy finally confessed there are cheats on ILW.. .....aahhhh...
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation