X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie369
    replied
    Just another citizen (?) screwing another ILLEGAL ALIEN (NOT UNDOCUMENTED) and then paying his bill by trying to bring in ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN.

WHAT A PIECE OF TRASH.

Leave a comment:

• Renata82
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Faith:
    Hi Since she came undocumented there is nothing we can do for her. Her son is 12 and he is in Brazil with his grand parents. Someone mentioned that I might be able to adopt him, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    this might help:
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2...CM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Faith:
    Hi Since she came undocumented there is nothing we can do for her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Not true.. many EWIs are petitioned by USCs/PRs. The only difference is that she would have to go home (Brazil?) for an interview and file a waiver (proving extreme hardship).

One can directly petition stepchild:
    "Stepparent/stepchild: If your petition is based on a stepparent-stepchild relationship, you must file your petition with a copy of hte marriage certificate of the stepparent to the child's natural parent showing that the marriage occured before the child's 18th birthday, and copies of documents showing that any prior marriages were legally terminated."

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    Hi Since she came undocumented there is nothing we can do for her. Her son is 12 and he is in Brazil with his grand parents. Someone mentioned that I might be able to adopt him,

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    ...yet another border-jumping criminal with no regard for America's immigration laws!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and just why do you think she "fell in love" with you? Yep...trying to get an undeserved green card....looks like another village lost its idiot. Why do you honestly think that border-jumping slime find 'true love' so quickly?

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    But we want to have him come live here. She did n't tell me how she came here until right before wedding.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    just tell her son to apply for a tourist visa so he can "visit" his illegal dirtbag alien border jumping mother....no doubt our embassy will waste little time granting him the visa...
    the real answer: STOP ASSISTING, AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL DIRTBAGS...THIS IS AMERICA, douchebag, and America is a nation of laws, not scum like this border-jumping t wat.

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    Here is my problem I met my wife 2yrs ago. She is undocumented, She came here by mexico. My question is how can I get her son here leagally.

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    started a topic how to get wifes son here

how to get wifes son here

Here is my problem I met my wife 2yrs ago. She is undocumented, She came here by mexico. My question is how can I get her son here leagally.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney