X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifascist1
    replied
    This post is outdated, so probably OP won't even read this.
    But if he does, I would suggest him to seek professional legal advise.

Final Order of Deportation means he has no right to be/found here, and there are severe penalties for remaining in US past such order.

Motion to Reopen would need very strong justifiable evidence to be granted, or else it will be denied.

In any case, no one but an experienced attorney specializing in REMOVAL CASES can give him a legal advise/opinion.

Good Luck,
    IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    The OP does not say which interview he missed. If it is the AOS interview, then the complexion of matters changes. As would the potential for adjustment if he entered on VWP in the first place, as any denied petition has no appeal rights under VWP. He needs to speak with another immigration expert. Habeus Corpus might prevent detention, but I agree with Houston, it doesn't resolve his unlawful presence.

Leave a comment:

• spring
    replied
    If Chuks is out of status then he is accumulating overstay time, right? Could he come back in on a work visa if that is the case?

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Someone12: Mobis' court-ordered anger-management classes aren't going too well, as you can see from his irrational and insulting comments above.

Mobis did make me laugh, though, when he claimed that Americans should "take care because we (immigrants) are the future of America." He is a conditional resident who is in the process of getting a divorce, but has no chance of getting permanent residency because he is in anger-management classes as a result of a domestic violence situation.

If Mobis and his ilk are the self-proclaimed "future of America," we're gonna be in pretty bad shape. Hopefully, he'll be deported before then.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In case you haven't noticed (and you haven't) doofus, not favoring illegal immigration is not a foundation for racism. Have I ever said I don't want someone from country X or Y to come to America? Or that only citizens of country X or Y are illegals? No.
    It's all about obeying the laws, you nitwit.
    Of course, one must have a sound grasp of the English language before one can understand the big words, so I suggest you go back to the public restrooms and continue reading the graffitti on the walls. Most of the graffitti are one syllable words, which is about all you can handle.
    You and other illegals are not the future of America; on the future deportees of America.
    By the way, $hit-for-brains, the correct expression is "look before you leap" not "learn before you leap"....if you would stop playing with yourself long enough and devoted all that ***********y time to the study of the English language, you might actually learn something useful.

Leave a comment:

• mobis
    replied
    someone 12, K K K! you need to go and burn churches. In God we Trust. red necks don't belong here. Oh! my bad, Your dad Bob, just bought you that cheap computer? well learn before you leap. Here is not made for clans. take care because we are the future of America

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    whknapp: the only project you are capable of carrying out is cleaning 'skid marks' off of toilet bowls.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    LOL ---shhhh

Leave a comment:

• Byasha Struzhkin
    replied
    Loser? Nope sorry man, if you live in the south you may have seen me on TV, or read about me in some magazine or newspaper
    Oh, yeh - it all comes back to me! I did see you on "America's Most Wanted"! ))))

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Loser? Nope sorry man, if you live in the south you may have seen me on TV, or read about me in some magazine or newspaper. In any event, this forum is to help people with their immigration problems LEGALLY. These people you mention, don't seem to have any problem helping people giving advice to help people legally through their immigration. You've obviously been miss reading their posts. - You should stay in school, and concentrate on your reading.

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    Jeff, I do not condone illegal immigration. What I clearly stated in my message is that these two maniacs are barking at the wrong tree. I have been reading messages for the last two weeks because I need somo information for a school project. In every thread these two people (along with some other lap dogs like Aliba) have inserted at least one message. What a waste of time (yours and mine). There are other forums where you can share your opinions and you wouldn't sound like rabid dogs, because they are dedicated to discussing how immigration affects our country. This forum is for people who need information on specific immigration related situations. I doubt they come here to listen to i d i o t s like someone12 and sundevilUSA and their opinions. Why don't you write to your Senator or Representative instead?. Like I said, you're just wasting your time here. Anyway, losers like you usually have plenty of time left...

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    whknapp - you sound like another illegal alien moaning and whining about how bad you have it. If you are a citizen or a legal permanent resident (soon to be citizen) or a person with a work visa, then you should be just as pi$$ed off about these illegals.

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    SunDevilUS, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a ***** who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Actually SunDevil, stupid would be a giant step upward on the phylum scale for Byasha.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    ByashaStruzhkin: Isn't it time for another of your blood-pressure pills?

Your opinion is of no consequence to me, as - from your previous posts - I have already concluded that you're stupid.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation