Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people never change...

I was feeling nostalgic today, so I decided to bring back to life some old posts. I can see that these two losers haven't got a life yet.

SunRabidUSA and SomeYawn12, my defeated heroes

(Posted March 27, 2006 10:21 PM)

SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!.

SkunkDevilUSA and SomeDumb12, your mental problem finally figured out

(Posted April 19, 2006 09:55 PM)

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. No wonder you weak-minded I D I O T S dedicate your lousy lives to this forum. But this disease can be cured and hopefully you two D I C K H E A D S will someday live normal lives. I wonder who will protect us from those evil immigrants then. You're doing such a wonderful job now...

I was feeling nostalgic today, so I decided to bring back to life some old posts. I can see that these two losers haven't got a life yet.

SunRabidUSA and SomeYawn12, my defeated heroes

(Posted March 27, 2006 10:21 PM)

SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!.

SkunkDevilUSA and SomeDumb12, your mental problem finally figured out

(Posted April 19, 2006 09:55 PM)

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. No wonder you weak-minded I D I O T S dedicate your lousy lives to this forum. But this disease can be cured and hopefully you two D I C K H E A D S will someday live normal lives. I wonder who will protect us from those evil immigrants then. You're doing such a wonderful job now...

Comment

whknapping: mental disorders and imbalance combined with low self esteem because of microscopic genitalia. Brain stem size not discernible with electron microscope. Armed with a magnifying glass and tweezers, spends all waking hours feebly attempting to ********** to relieve anxiety (obviously without success). Reads at a third grade level; writes at a second grade level; unable to comprehend words with more than 3 syllables. Mother holds hand while urinating and defecating. A poster child for euthanasia.

Comment

Someone12 defined whknapp's personal problems and deficiencies in articulate detail...there is nothing left for me to add.

Don't you fell sorry for his poor mother, though?

Comment

SunRabidUSA, I have told you AT LEAST three times that the word "feable" DOES NOT exist. I know it must be hard for your little F U C K E D - U P brain to understand this, but please give it a try.

Perhaps you should use the word "feeble" instead. Your English is not getting any better.

fee·ble: markedly lacking in strength; indicating weakness; deficient in qualities or resources that indicate vigor, authority, force, or efficiency

Comment

Strange... This post was at the bottom of the list yesterday, and it's at the top today. Wonder what's goin' on...

Comment

like anyone gives a flying eff what you think...

Comment

and WHY is there person whknapp stirring up old shyte from March and April 2006?

i've been gone since forever, and some things just never change.
                Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed