Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael

drug sting, bought by FBI, supplied by FBI, my husband not knowing either was FBI, just was supposed to be an introduction. So who was the victim here????? Minimum mandatory was in play at the time and there was no way around it. I talk to the FBI agent that arrested my husband until this day and states it was an unfortunate turn of events and how this should not have happened to us, but once the federal govt. gets involved there is little you can do to get out of the red tape that keeps going. So for your information, yes I will keep fighting for him as this was just too cruel of a punishment for all of our family. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, but many of us just see one side of the story and not the whole book, similar to your perogative. I wonder what you would have done in our situation before running your mouth.

drug sting, bought by FBI, supplied by FBI, my husband not knowing either was FBI, just was supposed to be an introduction. So who was the victim here????? Minimum mandatory was in play at the time and there was no way around it. I talk to the FBI agent that arrested my husband until this day and states it was an unfortunate turn of events and how this should not have happened to us, but once the federal govt. gets involved there is little you can do to get out of the red tape that keeps going. So for your information, yes I will keep fighting for him as this was just too cruel of a punishment for all of our family. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, but many of us just see one side of the story and not the whole book, similar to your perogative. I wonder what you would have done in our situation before running your mouth.

Comment

"Not knowing either was FBI" - Well thats why its a STING lady ! Yea; just an "introduction"; for what ??

Drugs cost the American economy billions of dollars a year in lost wages and destroyed lives ! Thousands of people die in drug related crimes. Terrorists use drug money to fund terrorism and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

oh boo hoo boo hoo....my drug dealing husband was innocent....oh <sniffle sniffle> boo hoo....what about all those kids he sold drugs to....how are they doing?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation