Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohan,you're so sweet! how do U think about this case?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan,you're so sweet! how do U think about this case?

HI everyone,
    I found this case on different site but everybody on that site even doesn't know what they're talking about,so I think somebody in here can give me advice then I translate to her.

O.K, here is what was happened.she want to jail for 2wks for domestic violence.her hubby is USC and he got restraining order against her.when she got out jail, her hubby pick her up and told her to go back to her country.he got a ticket already.he also told her to when he went to local BCIS office, the officer who he was talking to, ripped her passport where she had temporary GC stamp on it.she even didn't wait for her court day, she just left very next day.
    now she's in her country and she wants to come back.

think her hubby didn't go to BCIS office...
    I don't think they ripped off her passport like that.maybe this guy so evil he just want her to go back.

o...what can she do right now?is her status still safe or there is no hope for her to come back to US?

HI everyone,
    I found this case on different site but everybody on that site even doesn't know what they're talking about,so I think somebody in here can give me advice then I translate to her.

O.K, here is what was happened.she want to jail for 2wks for domestic violence.her hubby is USC and he got restraining order against her.when she got out jail, her hubby pick her up and told her to go back to her country.he got a ticket already.he also told her to when he went to local BCIS office, the officer who he was talking to, ripped her passport where she had temporary GC stamp on it.she even didn't wait for her court day, she just left very next day.
    now she's in her country and she wants to come back.

think her hubby didn't go to BCIS office...
    I don't think they ripped off her passport like that.maybe this guy so evil he just want her to go back.

o...what can she do right now?is her status still safe or there is no hope for her to come back to US?

Comment

first of all no officer can rip alien's passport. if passport is ripped than it will only by her husband not the officer, Officer only can stamp passport with cencel stamp.

It looks to me that marriage was less then two years old and USC can take the petition back within two years. Is the TRO become permanent? domestic violance is not a crime but misdeamenor unless criminal charges are filed.
      She supposed to file WAVA waiver to stay here but she didn't now its too late, because husband already deported her.
      regardless of her crime, her husband wants to send her back so he did, she cannot come back because of lack of sponsor on the same ground. she can come back with another sopnsor( ex: marrying someone else, H1B, L1 J1 etc)
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed