Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INS Problems!

Okay ... I went to my interview back in June of 2006 , the officer after talking to me and my American wife , said to us there is no problem with the name and the fingerprinters .... seems like everythings is fine . and then he gave us pink envelop along with a checklist paper requesting my birthdate certifcate and more pictures of us in different events , and then he told me that I have 12 weeks to mail it back to him , I did what he requested , but now almost 150 days already passed and I didn't get anything from them so I made an info pass , the people over there told me that it's under FBI checkname list . When I went back home to check the copy of checklist that the officer gave me after the interview , I found out that he didn't check any box saying my application is under any secureity or FBI name check list . So what I should do now really! .

Okay ... I went to my interview back in June of 2006 , the officer after talking to me and my American wife , said to us there is no problem with the name and the fingerprinters .... seems like everythings is fine . and then he gave us pink envelop along with a checklist paper requesting my birthdate certifcate and more pictures of us in different events , and then he told me that I have 12 weeks to mail it back to him , I did what he requested , but now almost 150 days already passed and I didn't get anything from them so I made an info pass , the people over there told me that it's under FBI checkname list . When I went back home to check the copy of checklist that the officer gave me after the interview , I found out that he didn't check any box saying my application is under any secureity or FBI name check list . So what I should do now really! .

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation