Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what documents to bring to AOS interview!!! please help!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what documents to bring to AOS interview!!! please help!!!

I have an interview on the 28th and i need specific what to bring because the letter that they send me mention to many documents and things that i think don't make sense. Do anybody know exactly what to bring? my interview is based on marriage an USC. Please respond anybody.

I have an interview on the 28th and i need specific what to bring because the letter that they send me mention to many documents and things that i think don't make sense. Do anybody know exactly what to bring? my interview is based on marriage an USC. Please respond anybody.

Comment

You will need to bring all of the original documents that were filed with your petetion, such as IRS forms, copies of lease documents, health insurance, and everything that proves you are in a bonafide mariage. Also it does not hurt to bring in photos, letters, and invitations that you have received together.

If you are confused by what it states on the letter, please post exactly what it states so we can help you out.

Comment

Original birth certs, marriage cert, divorce decrees and death certs (if divorced or widowed)
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Try to bring as many docuemnts as you can, especially those which prove a bona fide marriage. Any joint document or affidavit is important, the pictures also. I remeber the officer asking for : Lease, Bills, Bank statement, and pictures.

Comment

After being married for over 15 years, do I have to bring all those documents (lease, bankstatement, a.s.o.) too?

Comment

I have been married for 8 years and yes, what ever they list, you bring plus some.

Comment

If you have been reading posts from this forum, you will realized that it's very important to be well prepared for AOS interview. I really think you should bring as much as you could. I am not suggesting that you bring all 15 yrs of bank statements. Maybe the past 3 yrs should be sufficient.

Bring along any additional documents like letters and cards from friends and family addressing to both you and your wife.

It's always better to bring extra cos you dont' know what the officer would like to see.

Good luck on your interview!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed