X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBKHBK
    replied
    Listen, you are making out of a fly an elephant.

I assume you are from mexico cause u mention hispanics for some odd reason.
    Anyone who is here illegally,should be punished and sent back home,regardless what nation...
    so don't change the subject into hispanics...we are talking about anyone who is here illegally.
    My friend I have a brain and I do care about people and all...but here is the big difference.
    Your friend came with the full intention to break the law,and be here illegally and wants help...she is having now more problems,then she would have had,if she would have been where she is originally from and came here legally and change her status legally.
    You can not just come to the USA and say "I like it here,I do not like my own country,I wanna stay here...please keep me here"
    Hello? doesn't work that way...In no country..try that in Italy,Germany,France,England...they'll kick you out as well.It just does not work that way,and it has nothing to do from what nation you or your friend is from.Illegal is Illegal...

about the soldiers...all these soldiers did not enter the US illegally and break the law and were granted to be here to join the military...NO ILLEGAL immigrant is in the military nor is one that was illegal and is not legal....
    if you would have said,most soldiers join the army because they can not find a job, I would have agreed lol...thank god i will never run for office,this comment would have hunt me down,like it does with Kerry lol

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...she has no valid IDs, some credit cards and a bank card only, expired college ID and an expired work authorization.

Why do kids have to be responsible for their parents' actions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If she has no valid IDs, how in the world was she then able to get "some" credit cards and a bank card, which are the only things she hasn't let expire?

Aw what the hell, it's her parent's fault anyway.

And whatever her situation is too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And village idiots (like you and your 'friend' probably a butt-buddy) are so desperate, you marry these whining slimeb a l l s and then start whining yourselves when the law does automatically grant citizenship to their illegal sweetie pie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My favorite ones are those who marry USCs to gain benefits, then use our own laws to turn against them to their favour!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey Kiblonurek: buy an effin dictionary, you moron needled ick....."a waist of time"...check the spelling and meaning of "waste" jagoff.
    And no one "has to" stay in the US, moron, airports are open 24/7.
    I fought in the Viet Nam war while you were still learning to play with your microscopic weenie (giving new meaning to 'weenie')...
    there is a difference between legal and illegal immigrants, doofus.....and no matter how much you type in capital letters, no one gives a flying F about your uninformed, mypoic and unpatriotic opinion about illegals....have nice day in your trailer park, watching your sister service the neighborhood.....

Leave a comment:

• kiblonurek
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by user99:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kiblonurek:
    SOMEONE 12 btw... did you know that about 20% off US ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE are hispanics ? Most of them immigrants? you realize there are people who came from other countries and DIE FOR AMERICA so your *** can sit home and collect your unemployment because you are TOO FAT TO WORK from eating MCDONALDS?... IDIOT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Kiblonurek, you're making a total A S S of yourself. No one here has anything against immigrants, just ILLEGAL immigrants. The hispanics that are serving our nation aren't ILLEGAL ! You need to try to read the posts s l o w l y so that you can understand what is being said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you think they became legal? only because they joined army, because they had no other choice..

Leave a comment:

• user99
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kiblonurek:
    SOMEONE 12 btw... did you know that about 20% off US ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE are hispanics ? Most of them immigrants? you realize there are people who came from other countries and DIE FOR AMERICA so your *** can sit home and collect your unemployment because you are TOO FAT TO WORK from eating MCDONALDS?... IDIOT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Kiblonurek, you're making a total A S S of yourself. No one here has anything against immigrants, just ILLEGAL immigrants. The hispanics that are serving our nation aren't ILLEGAL ! You need to try to read the posts s l o w l y so that you can understand what is being said.

Leave a comment:

• kiblonurek
    replied
    SOMEONE 12 btw... did you know that about 20% off US ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE are hispanics ? Most of them immigrants? you realize there are people who came from other countries and DIE FOR AMERICA so your *** can sit home and collect your unemployment because you are TOO FAT TO WORK from eating MCDONALDS?... IDIOT

Leave a comment:

• kiblonurek
    replied
    Someone12, first of all shut the **** up cause your idiotism is visible from miles away... You are talking about IQ but it is obvious your IQ doesn`t reach 0.00000001 so please go hit the books , or in your case that won`t even help you no more...
    YOU HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT WITH A LOW IQ to GENERALIZE EVERY HUMAN PERSON and thats a FACT!! so please if you have nothing smart to say shut the **** up and stay quiet...
    Saying that every immigrant is a THIEF, cheats on taxes and is a criminal is just pure idiotism.... WHAT? YOU ARE GOING TO SAY to me AMERICANS don`t do that HUH?? HAHAHAH idiot, check your amrican friend WESLEY SNIPES and other million AMERICANS or AMRICAN COMPANIES and their CEO's who cheat on taxes, and USE POOR COUNTRIES TO MAKE MONEY by USing CHILDER, your NFL, NBA players who shoot others, your HIP HOP STARS who kill and make money on drugs, what about all those who file suits for tripping in the store because they didn`t feel like picking up some piece of a fruit, or for not realizing that when YOU BUY A HOT COFFEE you can actually BURN YOURSELF WITH IT!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!! i dont feel like waisting 100000 days of my life to list all of your "AMERICANS" who commit crimes everyday... PLEASE YOU WANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT MORALS and LAWS ?IDIOT... THERE IS BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS who have never commited crimes and work harder and contribute more to US then and AVERAGE AMERICAN who wants to have a GOVT JOB so he can do nothing.. don`t believe me? check POST OFFICE workers, DMV and other govt jobs... all americans workers doing nothing....

HBK, you are having a problem grasping human problems... You just simply don`t understand what life is about and you will never understand circumstances of somebody that has no choice but to stay illegaly in america... If you had just a little understanding in your BRAIN you would get it that its not that easy to just leave the country and live somewhere else... but the problem is you won`t ever undestand it because you were never in those peoples shoes.. i feel sorry for you because like you said you are an immigrant as well and you don`t understand others who have problems getting legalized.. I`m an immigrant as well and i got my citizenship when i was young but i still remember to help others... AND if you can`t understand that then you have some problems... so you're going to tell me that you'rer on someone12's side? well according to him every immigrant is a THIEF, CRIMINAL and everything what's wrong in this country... i guess you must be one of them as well then since you're an immigrant... BY THE WAY all those sick killer psychos were AMERICANS what about that SOMEONE12? you're going to blame immigrants for that too? the guy who killed Kennedy? immigrant, other thiefs murderers , snipers from washington THEY ARE ALL BORN AMERICANS, DRUG DEALERS on NEW YORK STREETS? SOMEONE12 you must be some crazy *** PSYCHO not to realize that... BUT I GUESS i`ll hear about you on TV one day and they`ll make a movie about you how you raped and killed immigrants and women and hid all those bodies in your basement....

one more thing... ITS A WAIST of time to talk to you... thats why you won`t see any more replies...

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    Kiblo,
    I am neither KKK or a racist...for Christ Sakes (sorry) I am also someone from a different country.But I came legally...

And to make thing perfectly clear to you my friend.We are not talking about Immigrants,I am one of them myself.But we are talking about ILLIEGAL Immigrants, a big big difference...
    Immigrants=people who came here by the book by the proper law....
    Illegally=people who came here unlawful,by brekaing the law,they may have not come illegally but they are illegally here because they never left this nation as they were suppose to,so same thing...

I give you f'n example...who invited 20 guests to your house,and 24 show up.Uninvited and you do not know **** about them,nothing...but they came into your house as well,without your premision consent and knowledge and you are unable to kick them out..
    Now someone will tell you "why do you wanna kick them out? just because they came to your house uninivted and just because you do not knwo them you do not wanna keep them in your house? awww thats sooo rude LOL....wake up man.
    Thats the same with a country,any country.

As far her age goes? sure when she was 15 she could not do much..but that does not mean to continue to break the law....by the time she was 18 she could have return,but no she did not even after a court order...man oh man...
    The parents should be sent back with her and punished...as far jailing goes,that was a figure of speech...but to get the point,they need to be punished,to learn a lesson...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I looked up 'kiblonurek' in the dictionary - it means "pencild i c k moron" -- sorry numbnuts, but you are the idiot. Americans are sick and tired of jagoffs like you trying to reward visa cheats and border jumpers. We have immigration laws for a reason, fool, but, one has to have an IQ in at least the low 100's to understand them and that leaves you 90 points behind.
    Visa cheats are parasitic scum, who lied to our government officials, stole jobs from Americans, leeched free medical benefits without paying a nickel in property taxes, etc ,etc....they don't belong here, under any circumstances. There is no law that says any dirtball can show up at our doorstep, enter the country, and work without permission. Now, if you, the Great Immigration Law Genius, knows better, by all means, let's see a quote from our laws that says something different.
    And village idiots (like you and your 'friend' - probably a butt-buddy) are so desperate you marry these whining slimeb a l l s and then start whining yourselves when the law does automatically grant citizenship to their illegal sweetie pie.
    All illegals should be deported tomorrow and not allowed to return for at least ten years - and they should take their needled i c ked moronic supporters with them.

Leave a comment:

• kiblonurek
    replied
    ok guys i gotta say that you are a bunch of idiots... why? because none of you understand other peoples situations. How can you say that a person who came here at the age of 15 with their parents on visa and overstayed because she had no other choice is a criminal and should be jailed?? Do you guys have brains? So you are saying that this girl should have left her parents at the age of 16 and go back to her country alone.. live on the street because there is no way she would be able to make any money to support herself unless she became a prostitue and then wait 3/10 years until her ban passes to come back to america? HAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS... i can`t believe i even registered to this website.. YOU guys must be KKK members or some Racists with ANTI IMMIGRANT thinking..

thanks a lot but i`m out of here...

Leave a comment:

• chichi
    replied
    Right on...HBKHBK

I think, these kind of people should be punished and prosecuted hard enough to set examples in the society.

Why people think marriage as the only option to get legalize. If they are qualified enough and mentally strong enough, they can go back to their country and apply legally to come here like millions of other people.

Instead of showing them the ways to cheat the visa laws...why don't we tell them to leave right away....now....

Chris

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    I am having a headache with all these unbelievable bad stupid advices...its amazing.

Now,how sad and bad it may sound,but the truth always hurts and no one wants to hear it.

First of all,get that s-h-i-t ut of your mind right away,what some people tell you to do,as far getting married goes.Rule number one, getting married is not and was never a security or a garantee,your friend is safe can stay here forever yadi ya....No.

Here is the problem,your friend,that girl,is Illegally in this nation,she broke the law by over stayin her visa,with full knowledge.Then She was ordered by law,to leave this nation,she did not another law that was broken...now This girl as harsh it may sound needs to put in jail for a while and pay a penalty fee and then be deported.
    Getting married won;t safe her anymore.appealing? she already did that as a criminal,was also denied.Appeal again? U gotta be kidding me.

Sorry, if she was really seriouse about this relationship she has,she would have done what everyone would have done and does...go back to you home country and come to the US by law and by the book
    I have absolutely no respect for anyone who comes here illegally stays illegally,and asks for help....it is just another slap inthe face to those who came legally.

Don't take it personally,but see this from a legal point of view!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    another parasite that wants a reward and another village idiot campaigning for her cause\....what a pair of losers.

Leave a comment:

• luvjonalyn
    replied
    atty. michael gurfinkel has an office in new york...he is called the miracle lawyer...

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    I can recommand good immigration attorney in NJ if you want. your email?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation