Complicated Case...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kiblonurek:
    SOMEONE 12 btw... did you know that about 20% off US ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE are hispanics ? Most of them immigrants? you realize there are people who came from other countries and DIE FOR AMERICA so your *** can sit home and collect your unemployment because you are TOO FAT TO WORK from eating MCDONALDS?... IDIOT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Kiblonurek, you're making a total A S S of yourself. No one here has anything against immigrants, just ILLEGAL immigrants. The hispanics that are serving our nation aren't ILLEGAL ! You need to try to read the posts s l o w l y so that you can understand what is being said.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by user99:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kiblonurek:
      SOMEONE 12 btw... did you know that about 20% off US ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE are hispanics ? Most of them immigrants? you realize there are people who came from other countries and DIE FOR AMERICA so your *** can sit home and collect your unemployment because you are TOO FAT TO WORK from eating MCDONALDS?... IDIOT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Kiblonurek, you're making a total A S S of yourself. No one here has anything against immigrants, just ILLEGAL immigrants. The hispanics that are serving our nation aren't ILLEGAL ! You need to try to read the posts s l o w l y so that you can understand what is being said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you think they became legal? only because they joined army, because they had no other choice..

Comment

hey Kiblonurek: buy an effin dictionary, you moron needled ick....."a waist of time"...check the spelling and meaning of "waste" jagoff.
        And no one "has to" stay in the US, moron, airports are open 24/7.
        I fought in the Viet Nam war while you were still learning to play with your microscopic weenie (giving new meaning to 'weenie')...
        there is a difference between legal and illegal immigrants, doofus.....and no matter how much you type in capital letters, no one gives a flying F about your uninformed, mypoic and unpatriotic opinion about illegals....have nice day in your trailer park, watching your sister service the neighborhood.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...she has no valid IDs, some credit cards and a bank card only, expired college ID and an expired work authorization.

Why do kids have to be responsible for their parents' actions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If she has no valid IDs, how in the world was she then able to get "some" credit cards and a bank card, which are the only things she hasn't let expire?

Aw what the hell, it's her parent's fault anyway.

And whatever her situation is too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And village idiots (like you and your 'friend' probably a butt-buddy) are so desperate, you marry these whining slimeb a l l s and then start whining yourselves when the law does automatically grant citizenship to their illegal sweetie pie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My favorite ones are those who marry USCs to gain benefits, then use our own laws to turn against them to their favour!

Comment

Listen, you are making out of a fly an elephant.

I assume you are from mexico cause u mention hispanics for some odd reason.
            Anyone who is here illegally,should be punished and sent back home,regardless what nation...
            so don't change the subject into hispanics...we are talking about anyone who is here illegally.
            My friend I have a brain and I do care about people and all...but here is the big difference.
            Your friend came with the full intention to break the law,and be here illegally and wants help...she is having now more problems,then she would have had,if she would have been where she is originally from and came here legally and change her status legally.
            You can not just come to the USA and say "I like it here,I do not like my own country,I wanna stay here...please keep me here"
            Hello? doesn't work that way...In no country..try that in Italy,Germany,France,England...they'll kick you out as well.It just does not work that way,and it has nothing to do from what nation you or your friend is from.Illegal is Illegal...

about the soldiers...all these soldiers did not enter the US illegally and break the law and were granted to be here to join the military...NO ILLEGAL immigrant is in the military nor is one that was illegal and is not legal....
            if you would have said,most soldiers join the army because they can not find a job, I would have agreed lol...thank god i will never run for office,this comment would have hunt me down,like it does with Kerry lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation