I-601 212(a)(9)B2 waiver of grounds of inadmissibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again, why did he had to VD, when you were married. people who fall off the status can marry a usc and adjust within usa. did not u know this before vd.
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

Comment

if I'm not wrong she said he had been illegal. She's best to come up with a real hardship. If she tells them that she loves him misses him needs to be with him it's a lost cause on a hardship waiver. You have to have a hardship - a real physical financial hardship. She has a degreee and she can get a job. She can survive without him. Sorry,just saying you love him and miss the holidays isn't going to get your waiver for him. Im not being cold just honest. How many 601s do you think says I love my husband, etc.? that's not a hardship. YUou graduated with honors and volunteered? Is that a hardship. No and you said you have nothing else. You best get a good lawyer like Laurel Scott in Texas or somebody that can do impossible waivers.

Comment

That's true Ourtopper, but my hardship is not all about missing him or wanting him my hardship is my education I'm only 20 years old I didn't go to college yet I only have my High School Diploma and I cant get a good job with that plus I have all my family in the USA and when my husband and I have our baby It's going to be hard for me to live in the USA without my husband I'll have to go on the welfare plus that our baby need to be around his father or to see him and that's emotional hardship. The kind of study I wanna get is law enforcement ''criminal justice'' and they don't have these kind of classes in Jordan.
        ------------------------------------------------
        And as for someone12's comment I don't care about what you think it's not up to you to let ppl like my husband or any other immigrant back to the USA and you know what, my husband will come back now or later they cant keep him out more 10 years

Comment

"my hardship is my education I'm only 20 years old I didn't go to college yet I only have my High School Diploma and I cant get a good job with that plus I have all my family in the USA and when my husband and I have our baby It's going to be hard for me to live in the USA without my husband I'll have to go on the welfare plus that our baby need to be around his father or to see him and that's emotional hardship."

Hello Lostgirl, you have just started to put together your hardship points with your last posting quoted above. You just need to sepak with an attorney who can elaborate more and make it sound worse and perhaps dig within yourself to find other points.

Comment

you need to give thousands of dollars to some immigration attorney,,,and reap the rewards for having done so...another village has lost its idiot....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              you need to give thousands of dollars to some immigration attorney,,,and reap the rewards for having done so...another village has lost its idiot.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your very repetive in your quotes. Try to think of something more intelligent to say

Comment

how about ...'sod off?'..try learning how to spell, sheep-shagger.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  how about ...'sod off?'..try learning how to spell, sheep-shagger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mi speeling iss spott on

Comment

how about ...'sod off?'..try learning how to spell, sheep-shagger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha! I think you had better brush up on your Geography S12, especially using words like "sheep shagger" William Wallace is from Scotland, not Wales.

Comment

What moron would marry someone from the middle east?
                      I guess people have short memories.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!

Comment

Darkforce, I cannot imagine what it was like that day in New York, it was horrendous watching on the TV back in the UK, and I can imagine there are a number of people who are very anti middle east. Not only from US but also UK & Spain etc.,

One can only hope this lady knows who she is getting involved with, we cannot help who we fall in love with, and want to spend our life with, but not all people are Terrorists, just because they come form a middle eastern country.

Comment

She is 19 and stupid. We have laws to protect women from American "abusers" but no laws to protect Americans from terrorists

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkforce:
                            She is 19 and stupid. We have laws to protect women from American "abusers" but no laws to protect Americans from terrorists </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to forget Darkforce that about 97% of the USA aint true Americans. Your ancestors were immigrants, unless your Red Indian but i doubt that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States

Read it thick arse. If your moaning about middle east of what happend in 9/11. You going to start whinging about the Germans cause of world war 2 now. German ancestory is the largest in the United States. Get a life

Comment

So called "American Indians" (you call them "red indians" which is racist) immigrated from Siberia via the Berhing Sea Ice Bridge - Thats right; they are RUSSIANS !!! COMMIES. So stop this nonsense about them being "native Americans". No such thing unless you were born here like I was.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by william_wallace1967:
                                [QUOTE]
                                Read it thick arse. If your moaning about middle east of what happend in 9/11. You going to start whinging about the Germans cause of world war 2 now. German ancestory is the largest in the United States. Get a life </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

William I think your post about 9/11 and WWII was uncalled for in my opinion, what happened has happened, it was horrendous, and hopefully we all learn by these event's, are more cautious, and will try not to let these things happen again, like I said, not all people from Middle Eastern countries are Terrorist, and not all people from Germany are Nazi's.

I'm sure you must remember Locherbie, another Terrorist act against American Citizens, but how many Scottish people died also in that event, !

Anyway, I just think these tragic event's should not be snubbed or joked about. they are etched in people's minds, and should not be forgotten very easily.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation