Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants! :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants! :-)

I AM THE THINK-TANK WHO INVENTED HR4437 !!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

...petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime)... after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006)...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

E., Posted January 29, 2004 11:10 AM

Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants!

Let us all listen to each other and resolve the issue without unnessesary and useless "crossfire" and B.S. on the pages of this forum.

First, to my fellow americans I have to say this:
    If you really want "'EM ALL OUT" let us do it humanely, firmly and consistently.
    That means there is no need to torment entire Illegal population with all kinds of insults for decades,then grab them on the neck and kick in the butt as hard as you can.
    Believe me, deportation can be done more effectively,professionally and humanely.
    All you need are HUGE ships with 10000 people capasity to deport overseas, and some few hundreds of railroad trains to move the Mexicans south of the border.
    And you can do it very simply: instead of "whining" here all day long simply petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime) with at least 10 years imprisonment and up to the DEATH penalty punishment if apprehended within US Borders after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006).
    Then announce on TV for 3 months after the enactment of such a Law that whoever voluntarily appears to DHS or other designated office to be deported will be spared the criminal punishment, will serve in a WORK or LABOR CAMP for 12 month to retribute the Government for the costs of his deportation if the alien has no funds to pay upfront(let us say from $5000 to $10000 for a one way ticket) and while en route will be treated as humanely as possible.
    I believe to avoid detention and work in LABOR CAMPS almost ALL illegals will "buy" that ticket out.
    Imagine how much money would Govmnt collect if you multiply this by 8 million illegal population?!!)

And also, you can ask the DHS and all American Citizens to treat these people as human beings and just let them know that this is an unavoidable price they must pay for being here in violation of law.
    And that is it. End of story.
    No more WHINING, cursing, insulting, name calling and etc. Just a swift, firm, bold and most humane way to DEPORT them all in the SHORTEST period of time!

Second, if any Illegals are here I wish they read this and hear me!
    Illegals!
    Your days in US are probably counted.
    Days when you will all be asked to leave seems to be not too far.
    It is useless and foolish to resist the great current trend as these are Natural forces that far supercede your capasity.
    You may still hung on to see if any Legalization proposal passess through the congress, but as it stands now you have no reason to believe it will happen in the forseable future.
    It is therefore IN your immediate interests to prepare to leave the country in the BEST,Civilized manner you can.
    If you have any options, such as immigrating to Canada or elsewhere USE IT!
    Do not wait for CLEAR ACT being enacted, do not wait for humiliating experience of arrest, incarceration and forced deportation to descend upon you.
    Do not hold grudge against your fellow americans who advocate your deportation: they truly believe in the cause they defend and thus deserve your respect and understanding.
    Most importantly don't set your hopes high,expect the worse and be ready to leave at any moment.

Do NOT grudge!
    And Farewell!

To ALL members of this forum:

May God help everyone rise above the bitterness of the "rat-fight" and deliver us instead a solution that will be carried out in a swift, bold,firm, consistent and humane manner!

Good luck
    and
    Best Regards to ALL,

E. ;-)

I AM THE THINK-TANK WHO INVENTED HR4437 !!!

...petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime)... after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006)...

E., Posted January 29, 2004 11:10 AM

Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants!

Let us all listen to each other and resolve the issue without unnessesary and useless "crossfire" and B.S. on the pages of this forum.

First, to my fellow americans I have to say this:
    If you really want "'EM ALL OUT" let us do it humanely, firmly and consistently.
    That means there is no need to torment entire Illegal population with all kinds of insults for decades,then grab them on the neck and kick in the butt as hard as you can.
    Believe me, deportation can be done more effectively,professionally and humanely.
    All you need are HUGE ships with 10000 people capasity to deport overseas, and some few hundreds of railroad trains to move the Mexicans south of the border.
    And you can do it very simply: instead of "whining" here all day long simply petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime) with at least 10 years imprisonment and up to the DEATH penalty punishment if apprehended within US Borders after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006).
    Then announce on TV for 3 months after the enactment of such a Law that whoever voluntarily appears to DHS or other designated office to be deported will be spared the criminal punishment, will serve in a WORK or LABOR CAMP for 12 month to retribute the Government for the costs of his deportation if the alien has no funds to pay upfront(let us say from $5000 to $10000 for a one way ticket) and while en route will be treated as humanely as possible.
    I believe to avoid detention and work in LABOR CAMPS almost ALL illegals will "buy" that ticket out.
    Imagine how much money would Govmnt collect if you multiply this by 8 million illegal population?!!)

And also, you can ask the DHS and all American Citizens to treat these people as human beings and just let them know that this is an unavoidable price they must pay for being here in violation of law.
    And that is it. End of story.
    No more WHINING, cursing, insulting, name calling and etc. Just a swift, firm, bold and most humane way to DEPORT them all in the SHORTEST period of time!

Second, if any Illegals are here I wish they read this and hear me!
    Illegals!
    Your days in US are probably counted.
    Days when you will all be asked to leave seems to be not too far.
    It is useless and foolish to resist the great current trend as these are Natural forces that far supercede your capasity.
    You may still hung on to see if any Legalization proposal passess through the congress, but as it stands now you have no reason to believe it will happen in the forseable future.
    It is therefore IN your immediate interests to prepare to leave the country in the BEST,Civilized manner you can.
    If you have any options, such as immigrating to Canada or elsewhere USE IT!
    Do not wait for CLEAR ACT being enacted, do not wait for humiliating experience of arrest, incarceration and forced deportation to descend upon you.
    Do not hold grudge against your fellow americans who advocate your deportation: they truly believe in the cause they defend and thus deserve your respect and understanding.
    Most importantly don't set your hopes high,expect the worse and be ready to leave at any moment.

Do NOT grudge!
    And Farewell!

To ALL members of this forum:

May God help everyone rise above the bitterness of the "rat-fight" and deliver us instead a solution that will be carried out in a swift, bold,firm, consistent and humane manner!

Good luck
    and
    Best Regards to ALL,

E. ;-)

Comment

It's actually very sad when an 'American' spends more than 2 minutes writing something and can't even spell words in English correct.

I propose stupid people should be shot at the spot and their children burn if they fail to misspell something when their Native language is English.

But that's just me.

Comment

You are such a soft knee-j e r k pumpkin, caliguy!

I would suggest immediate annihilation of every stupid person who disagrees with catapulting 12 million people straight to the Moon

Comment

Thanks to the Germans, the US has rockets.
          Thanks to the Germans , the US went to the moon (even if)
          Thanks to the Russians, the US is the leading War machine.
          Thanks to the Arabs, the US has oil.
          Thanks to the Chinese, the US has a economy.
          Thanks to the Mexicans, the US has cheap labor.
          Thanks to the Congress, the US has sweatshops overseas.
          Thanks to the Jews, the US has a Gouvernment (the best money can buy -> quote Mark Twain)

The glory of the States has reached its zenith... unfortunatly. I can only dream of having a JFK , a Franklin Delano Roosevelt or a Martin Luther King again.

230 yrs old... and still the youngest kid on the block. Maybe it is time to listen to common sense instead to the Dollar.

Comment

I need to apologize to Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Billy Gates... You guys did great! (Billy, Windows still ****s, Linux is way better!)

Comment

So stupid and narrow minded... Can't even spell his own language... God, some people in this country are really stupid! If you want to be a hater, be a hater. This is America, you have freedom of speech.
              Two words for stupid people "SPELL CHECK".

Peace

Comment

Window to Open Heart - what could be better!

Comment

Couldn't find spell check, was busy watching American Idol...

Comment

We need new program on CNN-Lou Dobbs, called "Illegal Idol", with illegals pleading their cases by singing the blues and other soul-tearing songs about their lives.

I suggest Mr. TANK CREDO to be in the jury (in lieu of Simon), along with two others, less stern ones.

The winner of the contest gets free-catapult ticket - straight to the Moon!

Comment

And Ted Ken nedy instead of Paula Abdul?

Comment

That's ok

It's not their fault, it's just my IQ which is so high above average.. they can't see above the clouds !

Comment

Now tell me isn't it True?

Comment

Comment

Please elaborate !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms