Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Canada, Tourist Visa etc

If you guys may recall,we talked about thsi topic before.And I just found out from the official web page the updated rule,about who aka what citizens from which country or origin need a Tourist Visa to visit Canada...

But I also now found out,which I did not know...
    If you are a greencard holder aka permanent resident of the United States,and you are a citizen from a nation that would require a tourist visa to enter canada,a greencard holder,does not require a tourist visa to canada,if the person is a US resident.

Thought I'd pass this alone,if anyone wasn't sure or anyone that is interested.

If you are from a nation that would require a tourist visa for canada,but you are a US. resident,you do not require a Visa to visit Canada.

Here the official canadian web page.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.html

If you guys may recall,we talked about thsi topic before.And I just found out from the official web page the updated rule,about who aka what citizens from which country or origin need a Tourist Visa to visit Canada...

But I also now found out,which I did not know...
    If you are a greencard holder aka permanent resident of the United States,and you are a citizen from a nation that would require a tourist visa to enter canada,a greencard holder,does not require a tourist visa to canada,if the person is a US resident.

Thought I'd pass this alone,if anyone wasn't sure or anyone that is interested.

If you are from a nation that would require a tourist visa for canada,but you are a US. resident,you do not require a Visa to visit Canada.

Here the official canadian web page.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.html

Comment

Switzerland and Mexico as well.

May be one or two others.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms