Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    you are still a d i c khead. You know $hit about our laws and rules....you and other visa cheats are just afraid that your BS stories will be revealed for the krap that they are..and that your phony marriages will be exposed as well.

Leave a comment:

• malakai
    replied
    gosh, someone12 in your great wisdom "Odysseus" or better yet old **** keep your **** to yourself.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    gosh, maybe INS should hire malakai, the All Great Knowing Expert of US Immigration Law....what a d i c k head you are. What the eff do you know about our laws and what questions can and cannot be asked, $hit for brains?

Leave a comment:

• Polish girl
    replied
    I would suggest taking an attorney to the interview. I doubt they will let you in to the CIS building with a tape recorder. They do not allow any electronic devices in.

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    I don't think you would be allowed to do so. The main purpose of taking the lawyer with you is that he/she makes sure the correct law is applyed and no out-of-line questiones are asked.

Leave a comment:

• Young Man
    replied
    I think there is no harm in doing so. But I'm afraid the honorable court may not accept it as a valid proof.

Leave a comment:

• malakai
    replied
    Hi, so my question is, Ive been hearing so many f u c k up situation within these interviewers at ins and my question is can you take in a recorder with you and record these people, so that if they step out of bounds you have some kind of documentation and take them to court. Any input?????? what are you rights to protect yourself and your families regardless of race creed and color.

Leave a comment:

• malakai
    started a topic precaution

precaution

Hi, so my question is, Ive been hearing so many f u c k up situation within these interviewers at ins and my question is can you take in a recorder with you and record these people, so that if they step out of bounds you have some kind of documentation and take them to court. Any input?????? what are you rights to protect yourself and your families regardless of race creed and color.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney