Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD after AOS submitted

I submitted my AOS back in april. I've been to my biometrics and I've already gone to my interview. Does anyone know if I have to have my biometrics taken again if I already went to one? Thanks

I submitted my AOS back in april. I've been to my biometrics and I've already gone to my interview. Does anyone know if I have to have my biometrics taken again if I already went to one? Thanks

Comment

anybody?

Comment

Hey Herbit,
        Sorry about the inetrview. I was really hoping they would stamp your passport at the interview. Anyhow, hang in there. You will most likely need biometrics again. I had biometrics done in Jan for my EAD, then again in March when I sent my I-485 in. I would pay the $70 to be on the safe side.

Comment

Hey Herbit, I know how you feel the same thing happened to me at the interview with the exception that the IO told me that I had to for my mom's case to be approved first. Anyway i think these *******s are going to bleed us, i wish your idiot lawyer had just applied for your EAD, then you wouldn't have to worry about this ****!!!. Call the 1800 # and find out what you have to do to get your EAD, and hopfully your Green card will come in the mail. Good luck buddy!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by herbit:
            I submitted my AOS back in april. I've been to my biometrics and I've already gone to my interview. Does anyone know if I have to have my biometrics taken again if I already went to one? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            That's fast: you had the interview within 2 months?

Comment

From start to finish, it took 62 days. I couldn't believe how fast they processed everything. Two days after I went to my biometrics, I got my interview appointment letter. It's been 2 weeks since I had my interview.
              Malakai: after the interview, I kinda let my lawyer have it. I was VERY upset that I didn't file for an EAD. I'm going to wait 2 more weeks and then I'll see what happens.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation